Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
I'll tell you guys a somewhat personal story... I used to have Facebook, post pics, statuses, all that. Well I had a crazy ex (don't we all? Haha), and I had to move from the city I lived in to get away. My dumb ass didn't think Facebook was any kind of threat to me, but I was wrong. Through Facebook, she found out where I moved and proceeded to cause property damage to the place I was living in, yelling outside in the middle of the night, etc. I don't use facebook anymore Big Grin
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:03 PM)OkamiW Wrote: I'll tell you guys a somewhat personal story... I used to have Facebook, post pics, statuses, all that. Well I had a crazy ex (don't we all? Haha), and I had to move from the city I lived in to get away. My dumb ass didn't think Facebook was any kind of threat to me, but I was wrong. Through Facebook, she found out where I moved and proceeded to cause property damage to the place I was living in, yelling outside in the middle of the night, etc. I don't use facebook anymore Big Grin

This is one of many reasons I never signed up. Bitches be crazy yo!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote