Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Failed congressional candidate pleads guilty in plot to massacre Muslims
(05-23-2015, 01:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yea they do..... Boston Bombers had a radical mosque in Boston.  

Texas shooters had one in Phoenix Arizona.    I am sure I can find many others.  

And I wasn't asserting his legitimacy as a preacher.  That would be dino. Who was trying to make some connection to slam Christians.  

This really is not a good example of christians doing something stupid.    There are better examples I'm sure.

Their mosque itself is not radical. It just happens to be in a college town and has a sizable Muslim population. Not a surprise for a mosque outside of Harvard considering many Muslims left their countries to come to Harvard in the last few decades.

I was more speaking of the al Qaeda and ISIS camps. I'm sure this former congressman passed through some real churches in his life, but this latest one seems like a fraud. Just as many would say any religious services these groups hold at their camps are not real mosques.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-23-2015, 01:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Their mosque itself is not radical. It just happens to be in a college town and has a sizable Muslim population. Not a surprise for a mosque outside of Harvard considering many Muslims left their countries to come to Harvard in the last few decades.

I was more speaking of the al Qaeda and ISIS camps. I'm sure this former congressman passed through some real churches in his life, but this latest one seems like a fraud. Just as many would say any religious services these groups hold at their camps are not real mosques.

Well I am not gonna dispute whether he has come across an Ahole or two in his life. Or if his history of churches have led to his blood thirsty desire to murder.
(05-23-2015, 03:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I am not gonna dispute whether he has come across an Ahole or two in his life.   Or if his history of churches have led to his blood thirsty desire to murder.

I doubt any of the legitimate churches he went to in his life told him to kill Muslims.

(05-23-2015, 03:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I doubt any of the legitimate churches he went to in his life told him to kill Muslims.

I would agree. But then would that make "radical" churches/mosques not legitimate? That's basically what they decided to do in Egypt and shut those down.
(05-23-2015, 04:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would agree.  But then would that make "radical" churches/mosques not legitimate?    That's basically what they decided to do in Egypt and shut those down.

I would say that a few radicals getting together, opening a church, and trying to say it's representative of their religion would not be legit. Like whatever this church he was a part of was. Or some ISIS training camp having a "mosque" on site. Or, to get away from terrorists, any random polygamist church that tries to say it is a form of Mormonism.

(05-23-2015, 05:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I would say that a few radicals getting together, opening a church, and trying to say it's representative of their religion would not be legit. Like whatever this church he was  a part of was. Or some ISIS training camp having a "mosque" on site. Or, to get away from terrorists, any random polygamist church that tries to say it is a form of Mormonism.

Yeah my only concern is who decides what's radical and what's not.... By even a normal persons definition obama's and Oprah's church would be radical. So As easy as it aeems for you and I to pIckey out radical churches what happens when you get someone deciding who has an agenda....
(05-22-2015, 04:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, so self proclaimed Christians who do non Christian things do not represent Christianity?

I wonder if that works for other religions.

It does not apply to other religions... Only Christianity. Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021