Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fake Flea Flicker
(11-22-2021, 03:26 PM)Synric Wrote: My point is the Bengals are rarely put defenders in conflict. Their offense has been very straight forward and missing alot of the plays from both the wide zone and the spread gun that make those offenses work.

I’m not disagreeing, I was just adding more context to the numbers. I’d love to see more RPOs installed into the offense along with a higher PA %.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 03:26 PM)Synric Wrote: My point is the Bengals are rarely put defenders in conflict. Their offense has been very straight forward and missing alot of the plays from both the wide zone and the spread gun that make those offenses work.

That is why I liked more of the motion we saw yesterday, it was the most we had seen all year. Pre snap motion does a lot of the same things with conflict but we need to advance it a step further with more off it to the motion man. They did do some HB orbit motions a couple times, one was on the pick slant for a 1st to Higgins. I like the window dressing, I know a lot of people used to hate how Hue would split everyone wide and then bring them back in but they don't understand that all those looks create confusion which create blown assignments. 
Reply/Quote