Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Recruit gets 3 Star Rating
Yes, I realize this article is dealing with college prospect ratings services. However, I chose to post this in here not only because it's a funny story, but because sometimes we discuss the discrepancy in quality among the pro prospect ratings services.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/a-fake-football-recruit-successfully-catfished-their-way-to-a-3-star-ranking/ar-BBTC6W6?ocid=spartanntp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
WOW

Never ceases to amaze me how much complete crap can get legs on the internet !
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 12:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: WOW

Never ceases to amaze me how much complete crap can get legs on the internet !

Remember Manti Te'O's girlfriend?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 12:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Remember Manti Te'O's girlfriend?

Yup,

The list is nearly endless. I was surfing a week or two ago and got on some gun site. There was a guy on there saying he was a Marine sniper. Used a 30mm sniper rifle and got dropped into his sniping area from an F-16 fighter jet. Because you know, nobody would hear an F-16 coming and they're single seat. And why use a .308 when a cannon is better ? He was more full of $h17 than a Christmas turkey.

The internet is full of landmines
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 12:41 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup,

The list is nearly endless. I was surfing a week or two ago and got on some gun site. There was a guy on there saying he was a Marine sniper. Used a 30mm sniper rifle and got dropped into his sniping area from an F-16 fighter jet. Because you know, nobody would hear an F-16 coming and they're single seat. And why use a .308 when a cannon is better ? He was more full of $h17 than a Christmas turkey.

That's almost as funny as the recent news story about the fake cop that unwittingly pulled over the real cops, who were undercover at the time..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 12:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's almost as funny as the recent news story about the fake cop that unwittingly pulled over the real cops, who were undercover at the time..

How about the one where the Detroit cops "brawled" with each other, when one side was posing as drug dealer and the other as drug buyer?

Oh wait that ones real - https://www.newsweek.com/detroit-cops-fight-each-other-very-embarrassing-undercover-mix-710270
Reply/Quote

That guy was referring to his Call of Duty career Ninja
Reply/Quote

I wish I had a dollar, everytime I heard some talking about how they were spec ops.....  I was traveling onetime in uniform, a young guy came over and did the whole thank you bs and then told me he was an ex-seal and how he got shot and was medically discharged. Then he notices my Trident on my chest and then proceeds to ask me how the submarine service was........ What a dumbass
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 04:00 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: That guy was referring to his Call of Duty career Ninja

No doubt!
Reply/Quote