Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fake jerseys?
Anyone know any good websites where you can get fake NFL jerseys? I used to use aliexpress.com but that operation seems to have been shut down.

I really want a John Ross jersey without paying a ridiculous $100 price tag.
Reply/Quote
Learn to sew.. or find someone who can. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 01:40 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: Anyone know any good websites where you can get fake NFL jerseys? I used to use aliexpress.com but that operation seems to have been shut down.

I really want a John Ross jersey without paying a ridiculous $100 price tag.

I used to order jerseys from weiketrade.hk around mid-November for Christmas gifts. You can get the Nike elite jerseys for just $28 each. They'd take about 2-3 weeks to arrive, but they were always pretty good quality given the price tag. Never had an issue with getting what I ordered, but I haven't ordered from there in a few years now.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 03:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I used to order jerseys from weiketrade.hk around mid-November for Christmas gifts. You can get the Nike elite jerseys for just $28 each. They'd take about 2-3 weeks to arrive, but they were always pretty good quality given the price tag. Never had an issue with getting what I ordered, but I haven't ordered from there in a few years now.

I'm amazed that Weiketrade is still going. I've seen so many other sites get taken down, but they stay open no matter what. Their stock has slowed down, but they do have Ross jerseys available.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 03:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I used to order jerseys from weiketrade.hk around mid-November for Christmas gifts. You can get the Nike elite jerseys for just $28 each. They'd take about 2-3 weeks to arrive, but they were always pretty good quality given the price tag. Never had an issue with getting what I ordered, but I haven't ordered from there in a few years now.

Their prices look pretty good. What about the quality? Are the numbers and name plates sewed on or are they just printed?
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 03:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Learn to sew.. or find someone who can. 

They have fish jerseys. Come to the Darkside!

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 05:21 PM)T_Bone Wrote: Their prices look pretty good. What about the quality? Are the numbers and name plates sewed on or are they just printed?

I haven't ordered from wiki since T.O. was a Bengal, but everything was sewn on. Matter of fact the old boards had a running thread about Jerseys and an employee from wiki used to post on there under the guise of a Bengal fan. They actually pm'd me to offer me a free jersey because I pimped their site. That Jermaine Gresham jersey still looks but doesn't get worn alot
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 03:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Learn to sew.. or find someone who can. 

I have your mom doing other things at the moment.  

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 07:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I haven't ordered from wiki since T.O. was a Bengal, but everything was sewn on. Matter of fact the old boards had a running thread about Jerseys and an employee from wiki used to post on there under the guise of a Bengal fan. They actually pm'd me to offer me a free jersey because I pimped their site. That Jermaine Gresham jersey still looks but doesn't get worn alot

BTW, here's that #15 Bengals Patrick Mahomes jersey:

http://weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro18561.Html

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BTW, here's that #15 Bengals Patrick Mahomes jersey:

http://weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro18561.Html

Let's not forget this guy (look closely).

[Image: 5235214.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have your mom doing other things at the moment.  

Really? She died 25 years ago so what you're really saying is that you can perform miracles and are just squandering your special talent instead of making the Bengals a better team. Dammit! 
I knew I should have stayed in her basement in my underwear playing NFL general manager..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2017, 05:21 PM)T_Bone Wrote: Their prices look pretty good. What about the quality? Are the numbers and name plates sewed on or are they just printed?

As bfine said, everything is sewn on. It's good quality. The only thing I'd say you have to be cautious of is the color consistency on the orange jerseys. They are not always the same from jersey to jersey. Other than that, I've always been very happy with the jersey purchases. I have ordered over 10 jerseys from them (mostly as Christmas gifts) and everyone who received one loved it.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2017, 09:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Let's not forget this guy (look closely).

[Image: 5235214.jpg]

That's a nice jersey.  

I think I'm actually going to look tonight when I get home for a jersey.  I need to spoil myself for once. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2017, 09:49 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: That's a nice jersey.  

I think I'm actually going to look tonight when I get home for a jersey.  I need to spoil myself for once. 

I remember a few years ago, Weike had this horrible looking "fashion" jersey. It was supposed to be some kind of camo/tye dye design. It looked like an absolute mess. I thought there was no way anyone would ever buy that crap. A few days later, I'm watching the game and they pan to the fans in the stands. Sure enough, there are 3 of them in the crowd.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

I thought it was a much better jesrey.. it doesn't work as a jersey.. 

Reply/Quote
You're probably all tired of hearing about my distaste for being a walking billboard for anyone else, but here it is again. 
These teams SHOULD BE paying you to wear their jerseys, not the other way around. 
Think about that. What other business gets people to voluntarily pay them to do free advertising for them? 
Suppose I opened Grampahol's Fine Furniture store and had shirts made with my logo and my employees names on those shirts. How many of you would run right out and pay $80 (or whatever price) for a Grampahol's Fine Furniture shirt with the name of the shipping clerk emblazoned all over the back? 
I'm guessing nobody would, but hey, I could be wrong. 

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2017, 03:37 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I remember a few years ago, Weike had this horrible looking "fashion" jersey. It was supposed to be some kind of camo/tye dye design. It looked like an absolute mess. I thought there was no way anyone would ever buy that crap. A few days later, I'm watching the game and they pan to the fans in the stands. Sure enough, there are 3 of them in the crowd.

Goes to show that some folks either have too much disposable income, or just plain poor taste. Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2017, 12:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Goes to show that some folks either have too much disposable income, or just plain poor taste. Hilarious

[Image: 7528530.jpg]
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

No that is butt ugly... Nervous
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2017, 11:37 AM)grampahol Wrote: You're probably all tired of hearing about my distaste for being a walking billboard for anyone else, but here it is again. 
These teams SHOULD BE paying you to wear their jerseys, not the other way around. 
Think about that. What other business gets people to voluntarily pay them to do free advertising for them? 
Suppose I opened Grampahol's Fine Furniture store and had shirts made with my logo and my employees names on those shirts. How many of you would run right out and pay $80 (or whatever price) for a Grampahol's Fine Furniture shirt with the name of the shipping clerk emblazoned all over the back? 
I'm guessing nobody would, but hey, I could be wrong. 

If you pay me $80 a month to wear Grampahol's Fine Furniture Store shirts or uniforms, I'd wear them everyday.  Hey like you said, its free advertising for your furniture store. :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote