Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Accusations of a Hate Crime
(03-20-2016, 09:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why is every single comment Trump makes about immigration directed at Hispanics?  If he is really concerned about "immigration" instead of "race" why doesn't he ever mention anything about illegal white immigrants?

Didn't you post something earlier about his stance on immigrants from Syria? Or are there Hispanics coming from Syria?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-20-2016, 09:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: H
Wrong again.

We call trump racists because he made claims like these.  Most of them are blatant lies designed to stir racial hatred..  .  .  

"16% of whites are killed by whites.  81% of whites are killed by blacks."

"Almost all illegal Hispanic immigrants are disease ridden criminals and rapist."

"I have no idea who David Duke is."

He also supports having all Muslims, even natural born U.S citizens, register with the government.  He supports unlimited surveillance and even warrantless searches of Mosques.  He basically says that an entire religion should be denied the rights of other U.S. citizens.

Some of his lies are clearly attempts to make Christians angry at Muslims, like the claim that Syrian Muslims were all being allowed into the United States while Syrian Christian were being denied entry.  there is not a shred of truth to that claim.  there is no other possible motive that to make Christian resent Muslims.

I don't know what your source of information is, but it clearly is only giving you a very very small portion of the story, and only the pert that fits your ideology.

Well if they don't come legally then how do we know if they have gotten the appropriate vaccinations?   Legal immigrants must show they have had these where as illegals bring God knows what into this country.   
(03-20-2016, 09:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "16% of whites are killed by whites.  81% of whites are killed by blacks."

This was on an info graph that Trump's people were trolled into sharing.
Yes they should have fact checked, but it was created by people to have the exact effect that it did.
(03-20-2016, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't you post something earlier about his stance on immigrants from Syria? Or are there Hispanics coming from Syria?

Sorrry for the confusion, but the Syrian immigrants are not the "illegal immigrants".

BUt even with the Syrian immigrants he makes ahuge difference between Muslims and Christians.
(03-20-2016, 10:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This was on an info graph that Trump's people were trolled into sharing.

They were not "trolled" at all.  It was exactly what they were looking for.
(03-20-2016, 11:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorrry for the confusion, but the Syrian immigrants are not the "illegal immigrants".

BUt even with the Syrian immigrants he makes ahuge difference between Muslims and Christians.

I suppose my confusion came from you not saying illegal in the post I quoted.  You know "every single thing he says". 

(03-20-2016, 10:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell you don't have to go out side the country to find these made up Hate Crimes. There is the recent story of the 3 black females that asserted they were victims of hate crimes in a bus:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/26/why-hasn-t-hillary-deleted-this-hoax-tweet.html

It looks like they were the aggressors and struck a white 19 year old female. of course this story hasn't gotten a lot of traction, well because the victim was white.  

But at least Hillary (your Abuela) had their backs.

Lot's of people had their back before it was proven false.

But at least it was not a volunteer for Hillary's campaign that made fake race crimes against a supporter of one of her rivals like Republican Ashley Todd did before the '08 Presidential election to try and help McCain get elected.
(03-20-2016, 11:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They were not "trolled" at all.  It was exactly what they were looking for.

It was in a long (set-up) series of information that his campaign used from a certain source.
Once the source had gained trust, that info graph was released.

I have absolutely no way to prove this to you, so take it as you will.
I also don't really care to sway anyone's opinion of Trump, either way.
It was just something I was "privy" to and thought I would share.

That being said, I agree with you in the fact that they believed (or really, really wanted to) and couldn't wait to share it.

Rock on Fred, you are the Top Poster of the Day !
(no sarcasm, it's in the Forum Stats)
ThumbsUp
(03-20-2016, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose my confusion came from you not saying illegal in the post I quoted.  You know "every single thing he says". 

Really?  I thought you were claiming that a racist white person could not hate more than one race at a time.  

"The fact that he hates Muslims proves he can't be racist against Mexicans.  Derp."
(03-20-2016, 11:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lot's of people had their back before it was proven false.

But at least it was not a volunteer for Hillary's campaign that made fake race crimes against a supporter of one of her rivals like Republican Ashley Todd did before the '08 Presidential election to try and help McCain get elected.

Yeah, at least it wasn't Ashley Todd trying to help John McCain.

"Go Hills at least you aren't John McCain volunteer supporter Ashley Todd. Hills 2016!!"

(03-21-2016, 12:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Really?  I thought you were claiming that a racist white person could not hate more than one race at a time.  

"The fact that he hates Muslims proves he can't be racist against Mexicans.  Derp."

And I thought you said everything he says about immigration is about Hispanics.

Only one of us is talking out of both sides if our mouths . We'll let the viewers decide. 

(03-21-2016, 12:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, at least it wasn't Ashley Todd trying to help John McCain.

"Go Hills at least you aren't John McCain volunteer supporter Ashley Todd. Hills 2016!!"

Here is the point that went over your head.

Hillary had no idea this was a hoax.  She is not so stupid to believe that every black person who claims to be the victim of a racial crime is lying.  Only an ignorant white supremacists would think like that.

So how did you know they were lying, Bfine?
(03-21-2016, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: And I thought you said everything he says about immigration is about Hispanics.

Only one of us is talking out of both sides if our mouths . We'll let the viewers decide. 

I admitted my mistake and corrected it.

Too bad you are never man enough to do this.

And it is even sadder that after I correct the misunderstanding you still refuse to address the point and instead try to nip at my heels.
(03-21-2016, 12:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: She is not so stupid to believe that every black person who claims to be the victim of a racial crime is lying.  

Nope, apparently she's smart enough to believe they are telling the truth. 

I hate when points go over my head.  

(03-21-2016, 12:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I admitted my mistake and corrected it.

Too bad you are never man enough to do this.

You made a mistake.

See I am man enough to admit that. 

(03-21-2016, 12:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, apparently she's smart enough to believe they are telling the truth. 

She does not support them anymore.
(03-21-2016, 12:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: She does not support them anymore.

How white of her. 

(03-21-2016, 12:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How white of her. 

White person using pejorative phrase about white people.

Not sure if ironic or just ignorant.

Either way, sorry to burst your bubble.