Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous wrestlers and their "finishing moves"
Everybody remembers wrestlers from their youth all the way to the present. I was sitting around the other day (no sports on) and this thread came to mind. For some reason Chief Jay Strongbow came to mind and his famous "Bow and Arrow" finishing move. Who ya got??
Reply/Quote
Jake the snake and the DDT
Reply/Quote
Chris Benoit/ The Crippler Crossface
Reply/Quote
Well the Stone Cold Stunner...

and Undertakers Tombstone are my favorites.

But there are TONs I remember lol....
Reply/Quote
Sting with the Stingers Splash and then later on the Scorpion Deathlock.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Big Show with the "Showstopper", Chris Jericho with the "Walls of Jericho".
Reply/Quote
DDP with the diamond cutter.
Reply/Quote
I haven't watched wrestling in about 30 years, but we did have the "Ultimate Warrior" come out to the base on Coronado. Loved this guy! My favorite wrestler of all time, just a nutjob! Don't know what his finishing move was, maybe the splash or something like that....
Reply/Quote
Macho Man and the flying elbow.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ric Flair's figure four leg lock! WOOOOOOO!

[Image: image-asset.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 02:07 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Macho Man and the flying elbow.

Yeah that's my first thought. Jake the snakes ddt would be second. But damn, nothing was like a roid raged Randy Savage from the top rope.
Reply/Quote
Another to add: Hugh Morris's no laughing matter. Impressive for a guy his size.
Reply/Quote
Jimmy Snuka's "Superfly Splash".

I don'tknow the names of Ricky Steamboats moves, but no one came off the ropes like him. Seemed like he was always flying through the air off the top rope.

BTW did you guys know that Kane is now the mayor of Knoxville?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Jimmy Snuka's "Superfly Splash".

I don'tknow the names of Ricky Steamboats moves, but no one came off the ropes like him.  Seemed like he was always flying through the air off the top rope.

The splash snuka did off the top of the steel cage is so iconic...
Reply/Quote

I don'tknow the names of Ricky Steamboats moves, but no one came off the ropes like him.  Seemed like he was always flying through the air off the top rope.

Yes, but I'm an active wrestling fan and that always gets brought up.

Another wrestler, Matt Morgan, who worked for WWE and TNA is now the mayor of Longwood, FL. ECW legend Rhyno also ran for representative for the 15th district in Michigan. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:33 AM)Tony Wrote: The splash snuka did off the top of the steel cage is so iconic...

I know all that stuff was choreographed and the matches were fixed, but they were still huge men doing some incredible stunts.  It is amazing more of them were not seriously injured.
Reply/Quote
Aa little known guy named Pete Williams, his move is the Canadian destroyer.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote

I've wondered how the meetings go. Like when he says an issue is tabled, does he like slam someone through a table?
Reply/Quote
The Sharpshooter by Bret “The Hitman” Hart

“The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!”
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 04:51 AM)Storer50 Wrote: Aa little known guy named Pete Williams, his move is the Canadian destroyer.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

I remember him from TNA Wrestling. That is a sick sick move.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote