Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan Forum Name Vote?
May we vote to change the name of Bengals Banter for the main Bengals fan forum? It just doesn't have the same ring to it as Jungle Noise, in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 08:26 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: May we vote to change the name of Bengals Banter for the main Bengals fan forum? It just doesn't have the same ring to it as Jungle Noise, in my opinion.

It seems like that's the plan. Bengalholic just wants to make sure he won't get in trouble for using it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 08:35 PM)treee Wrote: It seems like that's the plan. Bengalholic just wants to make sure he won't get in trouble for using it.

Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 08:36 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Cool

Bengals Discussion

Bengal Noise

Bengals jungle

Bengals Talk

Bengals
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 08:42 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Bengals Discussion

Bengal Noise

Bengals jungle

Bengals Talk

Bengals

Why not just "The Jungle"?
Reply/Quote
I also nominate Jungle Noise. Bengals.com won't be needing it anymore and I doubt they had a copyright on the term "Jungle Noise" anyway.

Even if they did, the most they could do is have a representative request that you not use the name.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Jungle noise it is!
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
There is zero chance they copyright jungle noise so we should use that. I'm down for stealing everything from the jerks who closed the boards
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I'm questionable about the "Jungle Noise" name. Half of me thinks it's awesome to preserve that heritage, and the other half is like "**** those dudes...let's make our own thing." I guess I'm just bitter.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 09:32 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Honestly, I'm questionable about the "Jungle Noise" name.  Half of me thinks it's awesome to preserve that heritage, and the other half is like "**** those dudes...let's make our own thing."  I guess I'm just bitter.

Hopefully we at least keep klotsch because that one came from joefromflo and is the most important imo.
Reply/Quote
[Image: header_mb.jpg]

Hey guys i stole the sign.[Image: ninja.gif]

Just hack the Miller Light off the side and we're golden.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:26 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: header_mb.jpg]

Oh shit. Get in here quick, before the fuzz shows up.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:26 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: header_mb.jpg]

Nice lol...And one of Kate Upton's boobs would cover that Miller sign nicely  Big Grin don't know where you'd put the other one tho...
Reply/Quote
Haha cool sign! I like Jungle Noise..

I wonder how much we can adapt from the bengals boards before we get a 'seize and decease' order?

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:32 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Nice lol...And one of Kate Upton's boobs would cover that Miller sign nicely  Big Grin don't know where you'd put the other one tho...

Ask and you shall..

[Image: kate-upton.jpg?w=300]

Now all we need is her shopped in our colors.:idea:

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Ask and you shall..

[Image: kate-upton.jpg?w=300]

Now all we need is her shopped in our colors.:idea:

Well that's some rep. Shocked

EDIT: Gotta' wait until tomorrow. What's up with this 1 rep a day thing?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
How about the "You can't sue me for this name Mike Brown Forum" .. ?
Reply/Quote