Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan collapses in PBS restroom, dies
The man from Springfield, Missouri in town for the CHiefs game had a pre existing medical condition.

Was taken to Christ hospital where he died.
Reply/Quote
Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn.. What a bummer.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear that.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sad

Very.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Wow that's terrible. Condolences to the family. Any press articles on this?
Reply/Quote
Sad, sad

Prayers to the fan and his family....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
That must have been horrible for that guy. Condolences

Reply/Quote
Wow. Travel all that way to see your team, and end up not going home. Terrible.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I guess he was a die hard chiefs fan.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 11:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: I guess he was a die hard chiefs fan.

Not all muppets get into heaven.
Reply/Quote
We had something up postgame, but it was pretty hush-hush. I imagine details will emerge later.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
My thoughts and prayers to this man and his family and friends.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
that sucks

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Very sad....thoughts and prayers to his family. I remember Mo Egger telling the story about meeting his father at a Reds game only to arrive to a group of ushers with ashen looks on their faces who had to tell him his father had a heart attack at the game right when he arrived.

I was first responder (I'm a coach as my volunteer job for nearly 30 years now) to a man that had a heart attack at my daughter's high school graduation. It was 95 degrees outside and he probably had a long walk from the car to the arena and to his seat. He collapsed, literally, right as the kids began their procession.

He didn't make it. I kept him alive as long as I could but the defibrillator got there way too late. The %s drop 10% in terms of survival for each minute that goes by before the defibrillator is utilized.

I bring up this story because I think that it is good for every person to know CPR and AED training. You can go online to redcross.org and find a local class. They cost around $30. If you think about it, there is a very good chance it could be a family member that has a crisis with you in their presence.

My father being 82 (and still in excellent health...most people think he is around 65), I always have a habit of locating the nearest AED when we are in places like our gym, a large arena, and even sometimes a grocery store.

Knowing this and knowing how to use them can save someone's life.
Reply/Quote
A kid at my college went for a piss in the bathroom, he was dehydrated from drinking, fell backwards and hit his head on the floor. He went into a coma. His parents took him off life support.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I heard about that. Sad for the family. Damn shame.

Just shows it can happen to anyone at any time unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
I heard about this as well. How tragic. Prayers to the family.
Reply/Quote
That's terrible.....prayers for the family.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Who thats sad news... He must have been a good fan to travel all this way his team will miss his support.
Reply/Quote