Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Fan of the Year" on jumbo tron...
Anyone else that went to the game get absolutely tired of the fat "fan of the year" on the jumbo tron with his shirt off? Dude, we get it. No reason to show this guy on the screen for 90% of the game.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Why you dissing on the fan of the year? Why is it a big deal that he was shirtless, because of his weight? You gotta chill out. When it comes to NFL fans, there are no dress codes. 

I know. I had to have been there.  Smirk

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm a season ticket holder and I don't even know what you're talking about, tbh. I don't pay attention to the stuff on the jumbotron during breaks, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 06:14 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: I'm a season ticket holder and I don't even know what you're talking about, tbh.  I don't pay attention to the stuff on the jumbotron during breaks, I guess.

Gee....thanks  Cry
Reply/Quote
Would it be better if it was a fit shirtless man?
Reply/Quote
I agree. Get a topless women on there damn it.

Seriously though. Not sure who you are talking about. I was there.

They often show the one guy getting hype as hell waving his towel. And I love that dude. He gets me fired up. Always has a shirt on though
Reply/Quote
Was expecting a picture to laugh at.
Disappointed.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I agree. Get a topless women on there damn it.

They often show the one guy getting hype as hell waving his towel. And I love that dude. He gets me fired up. Always has a shirt on though

I was there as well and don't know who he is talking about either, didn't notice it. 

The guy with the towel is on the jumbotron often on big third downs for the defense. I've heard him referred to as the "3rd down guy with the towel". Never has his shirt off though. 

That guy gives it his all though and swings that thing the whole game. Fires us up too.
Reply/Quote
The FOTY is Phil Anrein (sp?) and I HIGHLY doubt he would've been shirtless.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: ...They often show the one guy getting hype as hell waving his towel. 

Since when do Bengal fans wave towels?  Isn't that Shittsburgh thing?  We already get accused of stealing "WHO DEY" ("WHO DAT" from the Saints)
Let's not give any other fan base any more ammunition.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 09:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Since when do Bengal fans wave towels?  Isn't that Shittsburgh thing?  We already get accused of stealing "WHO DEY" ("WHO DAT" from the Saints)
Let's not give any other fan base any more ammunition.

There not towels.  More like oversized bandanas.  The Who Dey Hanky.
Reply/Quote
I was at the game. It was Phil Amrein. He owns a jewelry store on Colerain Ave on the west side. He's a great dude. He sold me my wedding ring years ago. They definitely never showed him with his shirt off, no idea what the OP is referring to.
Reply/Quote
He’s a blast man! Sticks that left arm out and goes swinging and bouncing. Fires up the crowd pretty good. He’s just doing his thing!! Hope to see him again in a couple weeks. Go Jags!
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Anyone else that went to the game get absolutely tired of the fat "fan of the year" on the jumbo tron with his shirt off? Dude, we get it. No reason to show this guy on the screen for 90% of the game.

Be glad they don't make collectible FAN cards like football player cards.   Hilarious Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 10:13 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: He’s a blast man!  Sticks that left arm out and goes swinging and bouncing. Fires up the crowd pretty good. He’s just doing his thing!!  Hope to see him again in a couple weeks. Go Jags!

Yeah saw him quite a bit on the Jumbotron the other night.  Love his enthusiasm but not sure I'd like to be sitting behind him. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 08:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The FOTY is Phil Anrein (sp?) and I HIGHLY doubt he would've been shirtless.

If he's anything like this Phil right here (*points to self*), then, yeah, you don't want his shirt anywhere but covering his torso.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was there…didn’t see it, either!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Anyone else that went to the game get absolutely tired of the fat "fan of the year" on the jumbo tron with his shirt off? Dude, we get it. No reason to show this guy on the screen for 90% of the game.

Why you giving me crap about my weight man.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I agree. Get a topless women on there damn it.

That's him. 

I'm over it. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 09:56 PM)whodeyfan1 Wrote: I was at the game. It was Phil Amrein. He owns a jewelry store on Colerain Ave on the west side. He's a great dude. He sold me my wedding ring years ago. They definitely never showed him with his shirt off, no idea what the OP is referring to.

Then it's someone else. This dude 100% had his shirt off. 
Reply/Quote