Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan-speak Mock that many will hate
Fan-speak Mock using CBS aggregate, NFL Mock Needs, set to Difficult. Many will hate this draft but this is what I think the Bengals would do if these players were available. The Murray-Brown era will begin in 2020. I don't really like Murray's personality but hell, he was there so I took him. Thoughts?

1: R1P11
QB KYLER MURRAY
OKLAHOMA

42: R2P10
WR A.J. BROWN
OLE MISS

72: R3P8
LB MACK WILSON
ALABAMA

110: R4P8
OT CHUMA EDOGA
USC

149: R5P11
RB MIKE WEBER
OHIO ST.

183: R6P10
TE ALIZE MACK
NOTRE DAME

198: R6P25
CB HAMP CHEEVERS
BOSTON COLLEGE

210: R6P37
LB KHALIL HODGE
BUFFALO

211: R6P38
DL JONATHAN LEDBETTER
GEORGIA

213: R6P40
OT TREY PIPKINS
SIOUX FALLS

223: R7P9
K COLE TRACY
LSU
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Taylor thinks Murray is his guy i guess i could live with this just cause you got Mack Wilson and Edoga.

That is what makes this draft fine with me.
Reply/Quote
There is a school of thought that if Murray isn't picked first that he could slide all the way to Miami but I'm not buying it. Somebody will trade up for him, maybe to three or five with TB.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 08:53 PM)McC Wrote: There is a school of thought that if Murray isn't picked first that he could slide all the way to Miami but I'm not buying it. Somebody will trade up for him, maybe to three or five with TB.

The dude is talented, that is all i can say regardless of his size.

Great arm, accurate and very fast and makes good decisions regardless of his interviews...
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 08:53 PM)McC Wrote: There is a school of thought that if Murray isn't picked first that he could slide all the way to Miami but I'm not buying it.  Somebody will trade up for him, maybe to three or five with TB.

Yep, I highly doubt Murray makes it out of the top ten, hell I doubt the top five !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote