Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan speak mock that would change the team drastically
Did a fan speak mock on difficult not that normal BS. If the draft and offseason (FA singings) went this way u can bet change and Wins would be headed our way and the foundation would be in place for Our new team to make a run for the next 10 years.

BENGALS RESIGN:
Darquez Dennard- first round talent we can’t lose imo. I know there’s been the injuries but i still think dennard is a good player and we need him. We won’t sign a better corner BW Webb is a perfect example. Webb is absolutely horrible.
Trey Hopkins- top 5 center we cannot afford to lose.
AJ Green- AJ top 10 wide receiver in the league and our face of the franchise. Bringing a rookie qb in, it would only be helping to kee aj green around. The guy is still competitive and can play.
Laroy Reynolds- Good special teamer and depth at linebacker.
Brandon Wilson- a pro bowl returner and makes plays at safety too.
Andrew Billings- really starting to find his stride and has looked Strong.
Tyler Eifert- Sample and Uzomah are not the answer Eifert healthy is!
Josh Topou- like Billings has played really well in the middle.. sign em!

FA SIGNINGS:
Shaq Thompson LB- Thompson with Pratt and Phillips changes our defense immensely and we will have to pay but not break the bank by no means for Shaq Thompson

Jabaal Sheard DE- solid productive pro that is now at the age of 30 and on a somewhat of a down year therefor he might be in our price range and would be a great rotational player to couple with Lawson, Hubbard, and Dunlap. Together, along with Sheard we are back to getting after the quarterback.

Trey Boston FS- Shawn Williams is a liability and I think Trey Boston is a much better option and comes in and IMO takes over for Williams next to bates.

Round 1: Joe Burrow QB LSU- best qb in the draft and we draft him.
Round 2: Jedrick Wills JR. OT Alabama- top tier talent big mauler who protected Tua’s blind side and was an anchor. This guy puts hart on the bench.
Round 3: Solomon Kindley OG Georgia- has been labeled a plug and play starter day 1 and that’s what we need on the online. Watch mixon run wild with these last two picks along with protecting our franchise qb.
Round 4: Jacob Phillips LB LSU- rangy smart defender who was the leader of a very complex defense that asked their linebacker to cover stop the run and blitz and Phillips excelled in all areas. Kid reminds me of Darius Leonard. Him with a progressing Pratt and is signing shaq Thompson solves our linebacker issues period. Makes us ready for today’s nfl.
Round 5: Lamar Jackson CB Nebraska- big physical fast corner with good ball skills. Reminds me of trey flowers for Seattle but more athletic. He’s everything Kirkpatrick wants to be. Here he’s a steal.
Round 6: Raequan Williams DT Michigan State- big 6’4 300lb dtackle who is your against the run and can display good pass rush ability as well. He flashes at times to be dominant and here in the 6th Williams would be a great addition to our Dline and if we could light his fire he could start along side Billings and Atkins. Love Williams especially here.
Round 7: Michael Pittman JR.- at 6’4 200lbs this kids a freak and is a more athletic Auden Tate with more speed and I think Pittman could prove to be a number 1 receiver in this league and also could soften the blow of losing aj but I have us resigning him.

This draft and this offseason signings changes this team and our direction in just one offseason.
Reply/Quote