Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
(11-04-2017, 10:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oh what an up/down week in FF. Deshaun tears ACL and out for the year. What a year this kid was having. His absence may have a stout impact on receivers Deandre Hopkins and Will Fuller. Then, you have Elliot. Elliot will start serving his suspension, then after not practicing all week gets another break and is allowed to play Sunday. Then you have the Jaguars. Oh my, what a feast they might have on Cincinnati offense. Yet, then there is the loyalty factor where some players cannot pick them because it's like rooting against our Bengals? 

There is some great QB matchups this week in addition to very favorable RB matchups as well. Defense ownership will more than likely be heavily favored between 3-4 teams (Jags, Eagles, Texans, Cardinals). As for TE's, there seems to be a lot of deep value plays that could pay off. Either way, it's going to be a good week to hone your research and get the best possible value vs. point returns. 

Last week I increased the Bengalboard Fanduel league from 8 entries to 9. Currently there are 6 of 9 slots filled. 

Bold predictions: http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000871616/article/week-9-bold-fantasy-predictions-eddie-lacy-booms

Start/Sit predictions: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000871138/article/week-9-fantasy-football-matchups-starts-and-sits

Good luck to all this week.

Good lookin' out.  Had to go back and edit my lineup.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Top dawg overall.

I'd like to thank all the little people.

Too bad leading the league in points gets you jack SQUAT!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 04:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Top dawg overall.

I'd like to thank all the little people.

Too bad leading the league in points gets you jack SQUAT!!

Great call on Dak on Dez combo. I was leaning that way until Elliot was active then I thought he was going to steal the show. Therefore I went with a heavy dose of NO offense against a weak TB defense. Didn’t quite pay the dividends I had hoped.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Great call on Dak on Dez combo. I was leaning that way until Elliot was active then I thought he was going to steal the show. Therefore I went with a heavy dose of NO offense against a weak TB defense. Didn’t quite pay the dividends I had hoped.

[Image: 11ebe1a2010eadba907628fc2db769f3.jpg]

Let me tell ya somethin'!!!

I've had several lineups where i thought i was gonna kill it. Big bucks, no whammies. And mostly, they tanked...

Recently, i've had 2 lineups where i thought they weren't going to to diddly squat; one of them won me money recently and the other almost won me money yesterday. 

So, from now on--whatever i'm inclined to do--

[Image: opposite.gif?w=361&h=318]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So here we are, week 10. Although the 1st weeks contest was a fluff do to a learning curve on my part, there have not been any 2 time winners on BengalsBoardFanduel. With more injuries to add this week and some questionable statuses for many, it will continue to be interesting which directions BBF players go to fill their rosters. With that said, don't forget that E.Elliot will start serving his suspension this week. Therefore, there may be a good sleeper in Alfred Morris, Darren McFadden or Rod Smith. But which one? It will be interesting to see. All will come at a cheap price and I feel one will emerge with a strong game. Yet the risk is pretty stout without strong knowledge on where the Cowboys may lean in the running game.

This week offers some good strong match-ups for many RB's and QB's. My gut says some sleepers at WR will shine this week which could reap great rewards if chosen wisely. There are also some great stacks to consider this week which when chosen wisely are extremely beneficial in point totals. 

As of this morning, there are 6 of 9 positions filled for todays contest. Good luck everyone!

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000875066/article/week-10-bold-fantasy-predictions-revenge-in-the-air

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874371/article/week-10-fantasy-football-matchups-starts-and-sits

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So here we are, week 10. Although the 1st weeks contest was a fluff do to a learning curve on my part, there have not been any 2 time winners on BengalsBoardFanduel. With more injuries to add this week and some questionable statuses for many, it will continue to be interesting which directions BBF players go to fill their rosters. With that said, don't forget that E.Elliot will start serving his suspension this week. Therefore, there may be a good sleeper in Alfred Morris, Darren McFadden or Rod Smith. But which one? It will be interesting to see. All will come at a cheap price and I feel one will emerge with a strong game. Yet the risk is pretty stout without strong knowledge on where the Cowboys may lean in the running game.

This week offers some good strong match-ups for many RB's and QB's. My gut says some sleepers at WR will shine this week which could reap great rewards if chosen wisely. There are also some great stacks to consider this week which when chosen wisely are extremely beneficial in point totals. 

As of this morning, there are 6 of 9 positions filled for todays contest. Good luck everyone!

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000875066/article/week-10-bold-fantasy-predictions-revenge-in-the-air

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874371/article/week-10-fantasy-football-matchups-starts-and-sits

I’ll get a pizza tonight thanks to y’all.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So here we are, week 10. Although the 1st weeks contest was a fluff do to a learning curve on my part, there have not been any 2 time winners on BengalsBoardFanduel. With more injuries to add this week and some questionable statuses for many, it will continue to be interesting which directions BBF players go to fill their rosters. With that said, don't forget that E.Elliot will start serving his suspension this week. Therefore, there may be a good sleeper in Alfred Morris, Darren McFadden or Rod Smith. But which one? It will be interesting to see. All will come at a cheap price and I feel one will emerge with a strong game. Yet the risk is pretty stout without strong knowledge on where the Cowboys may lean in the running game.

Ugh. I was gonna do it last night, then got busy with the new fireplace. Checked just now and it's full. 

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 12:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ugh. I was gonna do it last night, then got busy with the new fireplace. Checked just now and it's full. 

Oh no!  I was looking forward to taking your money..  Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 12:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh no!  I was looking forward to taking your money..  Ninja

There's always next week!! Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 12:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There's always next week!! Big Grin

Filled up quick, there were only 5/9 slots filled, when I got in yesterday.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
With any luck, we can get this thing built up to about 25 players each week, and start paying the top 3.

What you think, Harleydog?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 12:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With any luck, we can get this thing built up to about 25 players each week, and start paying the top 3.

What you think, Harleydog?

I'm good for whatever you guys want to do? You know my only concern is not getting it filled by gametime. If we get the player committed? Heck yes, the more the merrier. 

Also, I hope everyone is participating in your free plays for this month for being part of this league?

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 01:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm good for whatever you guys want to do? You know my only concern is not getting it filled by gametime. If we get the player committed? Heck yes, the more the merrier. 

Also, I hope everyone is participating in your free plays for this month for being part of this league?

I’m surprised they don’t have something in place where even if it doesn’t fill, winner takes all. They’d still get their 10% or so rake.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:59 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’m surprised they don’t have something in place where even if it doesn’t fill, winner takes all. They’d still get their 10% or so rake.

I agree. Don't understand that.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I agree. Don't understand that.

It likely has something to do with regulatory gaming laws.  I'm guessing that you can't offer a contest at a certain prize value, and then lower the value after collecting money for that contest.

Now, it's not like we're playing Poker, at Harley's house, and can make up our own "house" rules.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Welp. I meant to say I’d chip in on your pizza tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 10:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 11ebe1a2010eadba907628fc2db769f3.jpg]

Let me tell ya somethin'!!!

I've had several lineups where i thought i was gonna kill it. Big bucks, no whammies. And mostly, they tanked...

Recently, i've had 2 lineups where i thought they weren't going to to diddly squat; one of them won me money recently and the other almost won me money yesterday. 

So, from now on--whatever i'm inclined to do--

[Image: opposite.gif?w=361&h=318]
My only win came when 15 minutes before kickoff I see that Fournette was a late scratch. Had to redo my whole team to find a way to use up my whole budget. Sat in last place until about 6 oclock. Took until 1 minute left in the night game to pull into 1st. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the money, guys!  Cool

I had to try a different strategy, because what I was doing wasn't working at well as I needed it to.  Taking some chances paid off, literally, as I got my second win of the season.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! As for me, I played Fanduel and kept sneaking peeks at my cell for updates during conversations. I even slipped outside to the mancave to see portions of the games from time to time. I entered a 50/50 contest and ranked 1st of 170. It was pretty awesome to my ego until I looked how much I won. LOL, spent 2, won $4. All-in-all, I walked away feeling pretty good. Had to put a halt on the mansion blue-prints though because, well, $4 doesn't cover it.

This morning we have 6 contestants with 3 remaining. Don't forget to get your line-ups in. With the limited amount of players to choose from this week, we could possibly be looking at some very tight scoring. Good luck to all of you!

https://sports.yahoo.com/week-12-deep-sleepers-dfs-bargains-051707644.html

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 09:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! As for me, I played Fanduel and kept sneaking peeks at my cell for updates during conversations. I even slipped outside to the mancave to see portions of the games from time to time. I entered a 50/50 contest and ranked 1st of 170. It was pretty awesome to my ego until I looked how much I won. LOL, spent 2, won $4. All-in-all, I walked away feeling pretty good. Had to put a halt on the mansion blue-prints though because, well, $4 doesn't cover it.

This morning we have 6 contestants with 3 remaining. Don't forget to get your line-ups in. With the limited amount of players to choose from this week, we could possibly be looking at some very tight scoring. Good luck to all of you!

https://sports.yahoo.com/week-12-deep-sleepers-dfs-bargains-051707644.html

1st out of 170 is pretty good.  Kind of blows about the $4 payout, but those 50/50 contests pay to half the field.  I stick to the smaller money contests, as the odds of winning any money are significantly higher.  The higher the payout, the more "pros" are going to be in it, with their algorithm selected lineups.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote