Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans allowed for 2 games at PBS
They'll be allowed 6,000 fans for each game. They will also be playing in front of fans in Cleveland on TNF/week 2. 

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
sounds good

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
2 but not 8? Interesting...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 01:09 PM)jason Wrote: 2 but not 8? Interesting...

It's a 2 game trial, so if things go well, it likely gets expanded to more games.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 01:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's a 2 game trial, so if things go well, it likely gets expanded to more games.

They will... So long as the staff is there to insure people spread out. Not so much in the bowl, but out in the concourse. I take the whole thing pretty seriously, but was surprised how comfortable I was when I took my daughter to an amusement park last weekend. I wouldn't wanna go to a dome though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The crippled section is away from everyone with a few feet of space from the next cripple, which I assume they'll be even less people in the section, so I might have to check it out ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
why didn't they let us have opening day? Brown's get theirs. Surely 4 days can't make that much of a difference of preparation

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Guess they are just easing into it, seeing how it goes.

I expect more games with fans as the season goes on.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 01:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They'll be allowed 6,000 fans for each game. They will also be playing in front of fans in Cleveland on TNF/week 2. 

How come the Bengals are allowed normal attendance and the rest of the league is not?
Reply/Quote
I just want to see a map/photo something of how the spacing will actually look. I'm just curious in that regards, I'm picturing something like taped off sections or something. Maybe every other urinal is taped off too? Don't want the guy puking next to you to be too close ya know? Wink
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 07:04 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I just want to see a map/photo something of how the spacing will actually look. I'm just curious in that regards, I'm picturing something like taped off sections or something. Maybe every other urinal is taped off too? Don't want the guy puking next to you to be too close ya know? Wink

It'll look like the Jacksonville game or any home game in the 3rd quarter last year.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 07:14 PM)jason Wrote: It'll look like the Jacksonville game or any home game in the 3rd quarter last year.

Right, but there will be an exact structure. The planning nerd in me wants to know how they worked out what they'll do and what kind of traffic flow they'll try and force. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 07:21 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Right, but there will be an exact structure. The planning nerd in me wants to know how they worked out what they'll do and what kind of traffic flow they'll try and force. 

Oh yeah... I'd assume it'll be very structured. Probably not noticable in any way on TV. I'd assume mandatory masks on the concourses with some sort of traffic guidelines. 6,000 is a really small number of people in that stadium. It should be easy enough to pull off.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 07:21 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Right, but there will be an exact structure. The planning nerd in me wants to know how they worked out what they'll do and what kind of traffic flow they'll try and force. 

In Australia we are a now 3 months in since we allowed cap crowds back into games, I actually attended a game last night and have another on Thursday. The Leagues over here have been asked for advice on a number of issues regarding how to deal with the current situation. Our crowds have been capped at 25% of the stadium which for most of our stadiums is around 5-7000 people. Seating wise we have been sold tickets that allocate us a bay in row. We can sit anywhere in that row but must have 2 seats seperating our family group and the next group. Tickets have also only been allocated for every second row thus maintaining physical distancing. Traffic flow hasn't been too bad as the stadiums are capped at 25% so there has been room to physical distance.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 09:31 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: In Australia we are a now 3 months in since we allowed cap crowds back into games, I actually attended a game last night and have another on Thursday. The Leagues over here have been asked for advice on a number of issues regarding how to deal with the current situation. Our crowds have been capped at 25% of the stadium which for most of our stadiums is around 5-7000 people. Seating wise we have been sold tickets that allocate us a bay in row. We can sit anywhere in that row but must have 2 seats seperating our family group and the next group. Tickets have also only been allocated for every second row thus maintaining physical distancing. Traffic flow hasn't been too bad as the stadiums are capped at 25% so there has been room to physical distance.

How are the concessions and restrooms?
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 09:34 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: How are the concessions and restrooms?

They have been fine, but I have mostly been in a brand new stadium that has plenty of of toilets and food outlets. I did attend a couple of games at a stadium from the 70s and the bathrooms were a little crowded for my liking. 
Reply/Quote
I'm curious to see if tickets will go quickly or if fans will avoid. I take corona fairly seriously, however, I also work about 12 hours a day on a factory with a couple thousand people. If I can do that, I can go to an outdoor football game.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 01:37 AM)samhain Wrote: I'm curious to see if tickets will go quickly or if fans will avoid.  I take corona fairly seriously, however, I also work about 12 hours a day on a factory with a couple thousand people.  If I can do that, I can go to an outdoor football game.

I have no idea how many season ticket holders the Bengals have left.  The Bengals already offered season ticket holders the option to opt-out of the season. 

I've been holding out to see how they would handle the games. 6k seems like it should be safe so I'll attend whatever they allow.    Unless they have fewer than 24k season ticket holders left and half of them opted out, 6k will leave some season ticket holders out even if they split them across games.

Some of those are held by brokers so prices on the secondary market could get interesting. 
Reply/Quote
6000 fans at 2 games. I wonder if they are only allowing a few season ticket holders into the stadium. Must be an expensive ticket. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Season ticket holder update from the Bengals today didn't add much detail. For some reason the State will require them to close the canopy (300) level.  

Makes no sense to me.  It concentrates people into a smaller area.  If they're concerned about droplets coming down from the upper stands shouldn't they also close the club seats?  Maybe they are but they didn't say so.

Quote:The State also set-forth some new restrictions to the seating, which will result in select sections, including the canopy (300-level), being closed. To be clear, that means all fans attending games will need to select new seats for the October home games.

Season Ticket Members will receive exclusive first-priority to claim new seats. We will follow up with more details regarding your seating options very soon with information about timing, payment and more. Due to the limited number of seats, we will do our best to accommodate as many fans as possible.
Reply/Quote