Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans get their wish
New (Alternative) helmets coming.

Sorry if already posted (I'm sure it has been since these things come up every year).

https://linknky.com/sports/2022/07/12/bengals-to-unveil-new-helmet-with-help-of-boone-co-distilling-co-founder-team-executive-says/

Unpopular opinion - I've grown to like (used to) the Orange/black strips on the white tiger uni's.... Especially since they have orange tint in them now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Of course, that article came out yesterday and referenced a 10:30 announcement on that same day and we have yet to hear anything

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 12:29 PM)pally Wrote: Of course, that article came out yesterday and referenced a 10:30 announcement on that same day and we have yet to hear anything

I know I am missing the link of the discussion somewhere on this site.....

Reply/Quote
The team did announce today that Betfred is their official betting partner...no helmet announcement yet

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 12:30 PM)jj22 Wrote:

The white one for sure. I still don’t like the old “BENGALS” helmets that PB chose to troll the Browns with.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 12:30 PM)jj22 Wrote:

The Old School one for me

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 01:39 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The white one for sure. I still don’t like the old “BENGALS” helmets that PB chose to troll the Browns with.

This. Don't know how a Bengals fan can look at those 2 helmets and not pick the white one...

Unless you are old school than I get it.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 12:48 PM)pally Wrote: The team did announce today that Betfred is their official betting partner...no helmet announcement yet

That's hardly a local betting partner, Betfred is owned by a bloke from Manchester over here called Fred Done. He sponsors lots of sporting events from horse racing to rugby league and darts. He is a huge Manchester United fan and during the soccer season I boost his takings by unsuccessfully predicting the outcome of games. Of the 2 helmets shown I prefer the black and white one but nothing will beat the orange and black striped one.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 01:40 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Old School one for me

I understand the old school thought. I just love the white ones and want to see them live with our white uni's.
Reply/Quote
Between those two? The white one...easily.

If it were up to me, I'd go with either the inverted in a matte black or the lunar. Would be sickkkk.

[Image: 8056045.jpg]

[Image: ff_4232368-1d2f903b0db2c1f03a8d_full.jpg&w=900]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 01:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This. Don't know how a Bengals fan can look at those 2 helmets and not pick the white one...

Unless you are old school than I get it.

Only thing that can go wrong with the all white helmet is being called the Zebras instead
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 01:40 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Old School one for me

Right there with you!!
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I'm with Weezy. Really white and orange people?!

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 01:45 PM)Cuzz from England Wrote: That's hardly a local betting partner, Betfred is owned by a bloke from Manchester over here called Fred Done. He sponsors lots of sporting events from horse racing to rugby league and darts. He is a huge Manchester United fan and during the soccer season I boost his takings by unsuccessfully predicting the outcome of games. Of the 2 helmets shown I prefer the black and white one but nothing will beat the orange and black striped one.

The article I saw later did clarify it is an UK partner

Reply/Quote
I don't have a link but I remember the players seeing a white and black stripe helmet in the locker room and he really seemed to like it
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
[Image: s-l1000.jpg]
Reply/Quote