Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanspeak 4/12
24: R1P24
G CODY WHITEHAIR
KANSAS STATE

Best Guard/Center in the draft and this has bengals all over it. With ability to play both and the chance we replace bodine or a guard in the future... he just makes sense. This isn't the sexy pick, but hopefully i make up for it.

55: R2P24
DT VERNON BUTLER
LOUISIANA TECH

I love Butler as a replacement for peko and future beast at the DT position. I doubt he falls to us in the 2nd and many drafts I have us taking him in the first, but If it happens im happy.

87: R3P24
OLB SU'A CRAVENS
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Great guy to put behind dansby and a special teams standout. I love his speed.

122: R4P24
WR PHAROH COOPER
SOUTH CAROLINA

I picked pharoh cooper, but this pick may be better suited for Listenbee. We will see

161: R5P22
DE SHAWN OAKMAN
BAYLOR

He hasn't been convicted of anything yet, but it hurts his draft status. I would take a chance in the 5th.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Awesome job. Dalton's solid but needs good protection. Love to see them select OL high in each draft. V. butler would be great if available in 2nd. That kid from USC looks made for nickle LB'er role. Pharoah's got a great name but a better size/speed/production ratio. totally take Oakman if there in 5th rd.
Reply/Quote
Soooo, no Zietler in 2017 or is it just a 5 year rental for Whitehair?
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 10:12 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Soooo, no Zietler in 2017 or is it just a 5 year rental for Whitehair?

I believe Whitehair is meant to replace Bodine. OP picked Whitehair over Kelly due to versatility, but if I'm looking to replace Bodine ideally, I'm taking Kelly over Whitehair.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really like it. We need a replacement for Bodine and this guy does it and more. Doubt it happens
but it would help the team more than anything. Doubt Butler falls all the way to us in the 2nd but
you never know. Same with Cravens. Same with Cooper. But would love it if all this happened.

Oakman could be there in the 5th so that is actually realistic and i would like the pick there.

Overall, like, but doubt all these players fall that far.
Reply/Quote