1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2. Isaiah Wilson OT Georgia
3. Akeem Davis Gaither LB App State
4. Ben Bredeson OG Michigan
5. Cheyenne O’Grady TE Arkansas
6. Anfernee Jennings DE/LB Alabama
7. Nick Coe DE Auburn
Reply/Quote
No idea who he is, but Cheyenne O’Grady is a pretty awesome name.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 12:51 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: 1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2. Isaiah Wilson OT Georgia
3. Akeem Davis Gaither LB App State
4. Ben Bredeson OG Michigan
5. Cheyenne O’Grady TE Arkansas
6. Anfernee Jennings DE/LB Alabama
7. Nick Coe DE Auburn

I like it but still want a WR as I see the offense in trouble if Green goes down again.  Too much reliance on one guy...The rest is great. 
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 11:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like it but still want a WR as I see the offense in trouble if Green goes down again.  Too much reliance on one guy...The rest is great. 

I agree and I wanted a wr too but I wouldn’t take one over Wilson nor ADG so that puts u in the fourth round looking at a wide receiver and I just don’t see a wr in the fourth round or at least the odds that a 4th round wide receiver in year 1 would cushion the blow if Aj went down is ambitious thinking. With Eifert leaving uzomah only ok and drew sample a mystery who has a bust label as of now I see O’grady Being a much more beneficial player for us in year 1 and in the future. I say go corner and WR in the first two rounds next year. This draft fills all immediate holes going into the season and it leaves next years off season and draft WIDE OPEN imo
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 02:18 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I agree and I wanted a wr too but I wouldn’t take one over Wilson nor ADG so that puts u in the fourth round looking at a wide receiver and I just don’t see a wr in the fourth round or at least the odds that a 4th round wide receiver in year 1 would cushion the blow if Aj went down is ambitious thinking.  With Eifert leaving uzomah only ok and drew sample a mystery who has a bust label as of now I see O’grady Being a much more beneficial player for us in year 1 and in the future.  I say go corner and WR in the first two rounds next year.   This draft fills all immediate holes going into the season and it leaves next years off season and draft WIDE OPEN imo

Long term it makes sense...but I want to see them surprise some people and win now...Who else in the AFC scares you except KC?  A versatile WR is more important than a backup LB right now, and there are still some Day 3 LBs that might help...

It will be really interesting to see how the Bengals handle it.  
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 03:36 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Long term it makes sense...but I want to see them surprise some people and win now...Who else in the AFC scares you except KC?  A versatile WR is more important than a backup LB right now, and there are still some Day 3 LBs that might help...

It will be really interesting to see how the Bengals handle it.  

With bynes and Pratt on the team who’s to say at all ADG is a back up and with rising stud in tate one of the best number twos in Boyd, then Ross and then all pro Aj green where do u see a wide receiver making such a huge impact, unless of course green gets hurt again......Our linebackers have been the reason we get RAN thru week in and week out year in and year out along with tight ends killing us over the middle, am I the only one tired of it. Linebacker needs to be priority light years ahead of wide receiver. Especially based on the current roster. Bengals are high on ADG and for good reason. I don’t need an embarrassment of riches at wide receiver at the expense of being ran thru week in and week out for another 16 weeks.
kC is worrisome Pittsburgh and Baltimore are always gonna be contenders there’s plenty of run first teams better than us that we need to slow down or it won’t matter who is on offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 01:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No idea who he is, but Cheyenne O’Grady is a pretty awesome name.

Bro he’s gronk look em up. He’d be a steal in the fifth
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 01:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No idea who he is, but Cheyenne O’Grady is a pretty awesome name.
He's the Irish Native American.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote