Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not a mock, it's the mock
Big trade with Oakland.

Round 1 Pick 24 (OAK): Risner, Dalton, OT/OG, Kansas State (B)

Stone wall in pass pro against power rushers, and should quickly acclimate against speed guys. Monster in run pro. Will be watching his feet at the combine as that's his biggest weakness, but is a big nasty when it comes to trench work.

Round 1 Pick 27 (OAK): Bush, Devin, OLB, Michigan (A-)

A smart linebacker, should be able to take over play calling from Hardly Hardy Nickerson. Good tackling and range. He will need to develop his coverage skills.

Round 2 Pick 10: Lindstrom, Chris, OG, Boston College (B)

Seems just what we need at guard. Good feet, shouldn't be a ton of false starts. Holds point of attack and hard to drive into the backfield.

Round 3 Pick 2 (OAK): Beckner Jr, Terry, DT, Missouri (A-)

Good run stopping dt. Not a pass rush guy at all.

Round 3 Pick 8: Brown, Blace, CB, Troy (A)

Don't know much about the guy, waiting on the combine. Seems to fit in right where I have mocked him.

Round 4 Pick 8: Sternberger, Jace, TE, Texas A&M (A+)

Love this kid. Good blocking. Good receiving with speed and rac abilities. He can get better with both routes and contact during blocks.

Round 5 Pick 11: Humphrey, Lil'Jordan, WR, Texas (A+)

Same case as Blace Brown. I know he is a jump ball kind of guy who flashed very well at Texas, some are predicting a 3rd round grade so having him here is just fine.

Round 6 Pick 10: Kaufusi, Corbin, DE, Brigham Young (A+)

He is big, he is raw. I want to see what he can do.

Round 6 Pick 25: Kinnel, Tyree, FS, Michigan (A-)

Special teams type player. Starting to get into the slim pickings of starting or reserve football talent. Either he makes it, or he is a ps guy.

Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Browning, Jake, QB, Washington (A+)

Short throw west coast offense guy. Good with check downs. He is easy to pressure. Not a huge arm guy. Camp guy, maybe pushes Driskel.

Round 6 Pick 38 (COMP): Love, Bryce, RB, Stanford (A+)

Injuries a plenty, but for a number 3 back, maybe not as big of a concern. Draft is late, if he has to be pip'ed that's fine. Take a chance.

Round 6 Pick 40 (COMP): Mustipher, Sam, C, Notre Dame (A)

He is a center, played at Notre Dame. Not poorly sized, but not going to push for a starting position. Depth, possibly ps signing.

Round 7 Pick 9: Boykin, Miles, WR, Notre Dame (A+)

Big, quick, strong, tall. Slap the sign thinks he is the bills future #1 receiver. Will he be here in the 7th? No, but I had to take him.

Well there we go. Right side of the line addressed. Lb addressed. And a bunch of new guys for the new system, whatever that might be. The trade with Oakland got me very excited. A top tackle. Top 2 guard. Top 3 linebacker. A TE to replace Kroft. I still think Eifert is back one more time. Some possibly exciting WR additions. Cody Core has to be gone. An end and tackle for the D line. Not sure how they slot in. A backup to the backup center. Had to take a flyer on Bryce Love.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote