Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Baseball
Message me if interested? Thanks
Reply/Quote
I once suggested starting a Fantasy Baseball league in JN. I got a 3 day suspension for posting in the wrong forum. If we do something I'm in
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm also in if someone wants to start up a league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I once suggested starting a Fantasy Baseball league in JN. I got a 3 day suspension for posting in the wrong forum. If we do something I'm in

I remember, because I was in that league with you, I think on Yahoo.  I do remember that talk on there.  Or perhaps it was someone else.  This is why I am keeping posts in Fantasy. Yes, it upsets this Board to post it in Jungle Noise on Bengals Only Topics. 

Hopefully they restart the Bengals Baseball League.  If not, I may see if I can start one on ESPN instead.  I would just use basic ESPN rules, because my rules might stink.  I really hope the League that has been going a few years now keeps going.  

Since Spring Training doesn't start until around St Patrick's Day March 17th and Regular Season around April 7th.   Also since Baseball just ended Lockout in last 48 hours.  Then it may take more time to find out if Bengals League restarts.  Since I'm in it, ESPN lets me send League Manager a Restart Reminder E Mail.  I've just sent one.  I don't want to send him one every day.  March 17th would be a good day for me to send him another.  He has good rules to play by.  I do like his NO LIMIT on starting pitchers each week.  A normal ESPN League you only get 12, and it takes a lot of time counting your starting pitchers so you don't go over and lose points and lose week.  NO LIMIT is so much easier.  Rules that keep it simple are always the best.  I like how he has ran Bengals League.  If you can get 2 starts out of some pitchers during a week, that is Baseball.  So normal ESPN rules of 12 pitching starts a week, that is too much work to keep up with. You have to go back and count who has pitched going into weekend, it's too much time. His No Limit Rule is so much easier and less time. I do think there is a normal limit on player moves against opponents each week, and that really is all you need to control the amount of starting pitchers in a week.

I will keep posting here and on Fantasy Bengals Baseball thread if I get any Info from the long timers and League Manager.  I hope this one just restarts.  It's a good  Bengals Baseball League. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
To Tecmo and BFine.....The League Manager has the Bengals Board League back UP on ESPN.....I let him know you 2 want in if we have anybody dropped out from last year. That is the kind of info he needs, as he tries to round up enough players for another year. ....I'm waiting on info from him.....He got that League back up fast after lockout ended, so that is a good sign.

EDIT : It was announced the League did indeed have enough returning members. The League therefore can have a 2022 season. I have contacted Tecmo and BFine that the League has no openings, and they both have responded in good nature understanding this. I will add that I suggested that CBS and ESPN have Free League to join as do Yahoo and others. I normally belong to 3 CBS Leagues and 3 ESPN Leagues. I have already drafted in one CBS and one ESPN. I feel I made a steal in the CBS one getting both Guerrero and Ohtani plus just an amazing list of hitters and pitchers, but the season will show if I'm correct on that.

So the Bengals Board Baseball League is full per the League Manager. I do mention there are a million other Fantasy Baseball Leagues to join. I highly recommend them as opposed to trying to talk Bengals 365 days a year. I've been a Bengals fan since 1968, but there are just times in the off season where there really isn't anything new about Bengals to discuss.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote