Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGAL BASEBALL FANTASY
LOCKOUT / STRIKE is OVER by March 10th. Hope the Bengal Board Baseball League continues and we Draft our teams. It's a great Fantasy Baseball League.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize the board also had a fantasy baseball league. If there is an opening, I'll gladly join.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 10:05 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I didn't realize the board also had a fantasy baseball league. If there is an opening, I'll gladly join.

If I hear from them, I'll let you know.  A guy named Peterson is the League Manager and it's on ESPN.  I got on through Coach McNeil who is Holmescreek in Football League.  Someone dropped out after start of 2019 season, and I came on to finish last half of season.  No season in 2020.  I was in all of 2021.   I'm sending out a message in a bottle now the lockout is over and Baseball to start around April 6th or so, which isn't bad. 

I'm hoping to hear from them.  Yes, they may need a new member. If I can get them the message, I will.   Holmescreek hasn't been very active on here the way it looks.  I'm trying to contact him, so he can contact The League Manager. Maybe I can still contact him via our football league just done.  It's a good Baseball League.  No baseball in 2020 hurt it, and the lock out has hurt it a little, but should be plenty of time for Fantasy Baseball on ESPN to get up and rolling and restart Bengals League and Draft in time. 

I hope I can get you and me in.  I would think maybe an open spot.   It is a good hard League just like Bengals Football.  Bengals Fans know their Baseball as well.  It is hard to get good Reds players as they grab them up.  So one guy gave me credit for winning with players he never heard of.  Well, there are 29 other teams. That's why I like Fantasy.  In my 60's, I learn the players NOW, instead of players from 50 years ago. I look at the Free Agent Stats during season and learn a lot of new players across the league. Whos Hot, Whos Not. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote