Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Benching Bengals Boyd & Higgins
With Mixon AND Burrow OUT and WORST O LINE in NFL, I see few yards or points against 6 remaining Defenses on schedule. So I'm not cutting, but I am benching Boyd & Higgins as I think their numbers will be downhill from here. I'm also benching CeeDee of Dallas because the back-up QBs are not getting him the ball. Going with Beasley or Corey Davis or somebody with a QB that can throw the ball. I look for Baltimore to shut down Dallas, and Dolphins Defense could keep Bengals off the boards with a big ZERO for a Bengals score.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I picked up Diontae Johnson and claypool from the Steelers earlier in the season. I used Tee and Boyd for several weeks and they definitely put up numbers with Burrow. I benched them after Burrow went down and I lost by 2 points when they played Washington. Glad to have the Steelers receivers and Robby Anderson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2020, 04:04 PM)kevin Wrote: With Mixon AND Burrow OUT and WORST O LINE in NFL,  I see few yards or points against 6 remaining Defenses on schedule.  So I'm not cutting, but I am benching Boyd & Higgins as I think their numbers will be downhill from here.  I'm also benching CeeDee of Dallas because the back-up QBs are not getting him the ball.  Going with Beasley or Corey Davis or somebody with a QB that can throw the ball.  I look for Baltimore to shut down Dallas, and Dolphins Defense could keep Bengals off the boards with a big ZERO for a Bengals score.

Beasley is a good choice. I assume your benching Bengals players because you doubt you’ll see any big games or even marginal gains from them, yet holding on in case our QB situation improves? Just curious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote