Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Bengals
I was able to secure Higgins, Burrow, Mixon, and McPherson on my fantasy team this year. It is a free league so no big deal but glad nobody else was interested in the Bengals. Chase went in the first few picks so I couldn't get him. I'm curious what other Bengals might be a good pick. I was tempted to pick the Bengals D but settled for the Bills D. I hope to win the league this year and hope the Bengals win.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 01:45 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to secure Higgins, Burrow, Mixon, and McPherson on my fantasy team this year. It is a free league so no big deal but glad nobody else was interested in the Bengals. Chase went in the first few picks so I couldn't get him. I'm curious what other Bengals might be a good pick. I was tempted to pick the Bengals D but settled for the Bills D. I hope to win the league this year and hope the Bengals win.

Chase has been going at 7th in the first round in ten-team leagues that I've been seeing but, seeing as how every money league that I'm in will be full of Greater Cincinnati people, I could see him going earlier in our league.  

The most important league I'm in is the 10-team league with my childhood friends.

I generally like to pick at the start or the end of the round, so I'm hoping that I could pick 7th and get Chase and then pick Burrow in the 4th round but I highly doubt he lasts that long (even though his average draft position would be two spots after my pick in the 4th round).

I'm also thinking that, if I want to stick to my normal strategy and play it safe, I might pick tenth and then just take Mixon and Aaron Jones or someone.

I think Mixon could have a monster year in fantasy because teams will be selling out to stop Burrow, plus better blocking.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 01:45 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to secure Higgins, Burrow, Mixon, and McPherson on my fantasy team this year. It is a free league so no big deal but glad nobody else was interested in the Bengals. Chase went in the first few picks so I couldn't get him. I'm curious what other Bengals might be a good pick. I was tempted to pick the Bengals D but settled for the Bills D. I hope to win the league this year and hope the Bengals win.

It's always fun when you can have some players from your fav team who are actually good for fantasy football. I never overpay for a Bengals player though as a general rule. Chase helped me when the board league last season. I think I drafted him in rounds 4 or 5?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote