Forsett
Blount
Crabtree
Christine Michael
Romo
Rams D
Martellus Bennett
Dan Bailey

Out of the 100's of mocks I did I never drafted Gronk, Watkins, hill, Baldwin, Melvin, dorsett, Bortles, but value was too good. Happy to get my hands on Julio, McCoy and forsett

I really like it but am indifferent beacause it's so different than what I anticipated (but I think it's better). The key to fantasy football is value. Let the draft come to you. Bortles scares me but romo is fine by himself in my opinion so I'll see
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2nd draft $65 12 team standard drafting 11 spot
1 Qb, 2 RB, 2wr, te, flx, d, k.

We drafted the first 12/16 rounds and then once players are entered its kind of a free for all.. I don't like it but whatever

1 AJ green- how in the hell he dropped to 11 in a Cincy draft I have no clue (freeman and Hopkins before him, everyone else I understand)
2 leveon- question marks but I will make up for it and I have a relatively easy first 3 weeks
3 cooks
4 Alshon (4 qbs going in first 3 rounds (36 picks)helped me get two awesome WR2 w/ upside)
5 Melvin Gordon, ideally I could get a better RB but he will be a fine RB2
6 Brady he was the 9th Qb selected.. Couldn't pass him up
7 Fleener- why not? Good upside
8 Blount - would have loved d will but he went in the 7th so I get a RB that will be leaned on at least the first 4 weeks of the season whole Brady is out
9 duke Johnson- BPA and needed RB depth
10 devante parker ... Getting him at 110 was stupid. Hasn't looked good but potential is there
11 Torrey smith... No WR1 has had less than 1100 yds and 8td (approximate numbers) under chip jelly in the NFL
12 Matt Ryan, a bit of a reach with better QBs but extremely easy opening schedule
13-16 have yet to be decided. K and d obviously then probably backup TE and another RB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote