Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy stat from Matthew Berry
Player A: 20+ points in 42.9% of games, 14.3% of carries gained 10+ yards and 4.93 yards per carry
Player B: 20+ points in 40% of games, 13.5% of carries gained 10+ yards and 4.72 yards per carry

(Player A is Joe Mixon in 2018. Player B is Ezekiel Elliott in 2018..)
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 10:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Player A: 20+ points in 42.9% of games, 14.3% of carries gained 10+ yards and 4.93 yards per carry
Player B: 20+ points in 40% of games, 13.5% of carries gained 10+ yards and 4.72 yards per carry

(Player G is Joe Mixon in 2018. Player H is Ezekiel Elliott in 2018..)

Is player A player G and player B player H?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Assuming you mean Player A is Mixon, Player B is Zeke.

I think we are all excited to see what Mixon (and Dalton, and Ross, and hopefully soon A.J.) can do in this offense.
Reply/Quote
What also should be taken notice of is that player B played behind arguably one of the better OLs in the league, while player A played behind arguably one of the worst OLs in the league..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 11:04 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What also should be taken notice of is that player B played behind arguably one of the better OLs in the league, while player A played behind arguably one of the worst OLs in the league..

Exactly

Imagine Corey Dillon behind a great Oline. If we can build one for Mixon   Dancing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 10:52 AM)McC Wrote: Is player A player G and player B player H?

Derp!

Corrected.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 11:04 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What also should be taken notice of is that player B played behind arguably one of the better OLs in the league, while player A played behind arguably one of the worst OLs in the league..

it will mean when they over pay Zeke...…..

contract talks might be iffey with mixon
Reply/Quote
For all the flak MB and company get. (some of it is deserved). I believe our last hold out was Andre Smith as a rookie.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 05:16 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: For all the flak MB and company get. (some of it is deserved). I believe our last hold out was Andre Smith as a rookie.

Rookie pay is slotted now... There's very little reason to hold out. I know Joey Bosa did a few years back, but it doesn't really happen period.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote