Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Far-Right Christian Pastor Calls All Jewish Holocaust Survivors ‘Paid Liars’ (Video)
Here is a good example of an extremist who uses his religion and his religious book to make claims against another group/religion.

These guys *should* be ignored...but enough people believe them because of their deeply held religious beliefs that get the support they need to continue spewing such things.  Beliefs that cannot be shaken by any fact or science because they have "faith".

http://aattp.org/steven-anderson-holocaust-paid-liars/

Quote:The repugnant Pastor Steven Anderson is at it again.

It’s a pretty well established fact the Holocaust happened, and the many lives of Jewish men, women, and children were lost. However, Pastor Steven Anderson believes the living Holocaust survivors that remain are paid to lie about the horrors they experienced in the concentration camps, and they aren’t God’s chosen people.

While speaking about his movie Marching to Zion, he had this to say about the Holocaust:

“Frankly, I don’t believe that the official version of the Holocaust is true, whatsoever. Now first of all let me just start out by saying this, no, I’m not a racist.”

You’re f*cking kidding me, right?

“The issue is whether or not six million Jews died in gas chambers and were subsequently cremated… It’s an issue of whether these historical events took place or not.”

Apparently, the only reason that six million Jews died is because Jews love numbers, especially the number six. He calls it a “magic number.” But nowhere near six million Jews died according to this guy.

“Well, they’re lying. It’s that simple… Why would it surprise you that they lie when the Bible says ‘Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?’ They go on tour, make a bunch of money, and get famous writing their books and telling their stories. Frankly, they are lying… they are a handful of paid liars’ …”

So what was the real Holocaust?

“Remember, Holocaust means whole burnt offering. You know what the real Holocaust is? The real burnt offering is going to be when all these Jews that don’t believe in Jesus Christ go to Hell for eternity. That’s the oven they ought to be worried about.

This isn’t surprising considering this is the guy that preached killing “the gays” would cure AIDS, said Christian cake makers were too kind to “f*gg*ts,” prayed for Obama’s death, and feels women should shut the hell up in church.

If you can stomach it, you can watch the video below.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I didn't watch the video and only read a few paragraphs before I tuned out. This is the type of unreasonable person that irritates me. Somewhere there is a reasonable Christians doing reasonable things which isn't attracting media attention because it is too reasonable to fill the never ending 24 hour news cycle and attract viewers or readers away from stories like this.

It is pretty damn bad when Anchorman 2 is as much a social commentary as it is a comedy.
What really bothers me is not just this clueless idiot, but all the morons that buy into his "message".

Sad really.
Please don't let people like him reproduce.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Welp, I'm converted!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-16-2015, 12:37 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Please don't let people like him reproduce.

How ironic of you to say this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I watch this guy's videos for laughs all the time. Alex Jones conspiracy theories meets fundamentalist Baptist easy-believism meets foul-mouthed tirades meets extreme arrogance. The man is a walking punchline.