Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Far too predictable on defense
Lou has to change things up some from what I can see..baker mayfield has absolutely torn this defense apart and it's getting to be embarrassing..Anarumo has a fear of Blitzing and it's hurting the defense to an extent,I know he blitzed Baltimore more than normal but overall he calls the least amount of blitzes in the league..

I would to see more Blitzing and more single high because it's obvious the 7 man coverages are struggling mightily..
Reply/Quote
Or LBs could actually tackle the RBs
The “best safety in the NFL” could not get knocked on his ass or whiff on a tackle in the hole
DEs could actually beat the guy across from them and apply pressure like they did for the first 6 games.

Players just sucked yesterday. It’s easy to yell fire the coach but they didn’t get beat because of scheme. The guys out on the field were a sorry looking bunch.
Reply/Quote
We are far to predictable on both sides. Our coaches are like hiring the kid that just graduated college to run the company.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 11:03 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Lou has to change things up some from what I can see..baker mayfield has absolutely torn this defense apart and it's getting to be embarrassing..Anarumo has a fear of Blitzing and it's hurting the defense to an extent,I know he blitzed Baltimore more than normal but overall he calls the least amount of blitzes in the league..

I would to see more Blitzing and more single high because it's obvious the 7 man coverages are struggling mightily..

Lou has dialed up 74 blitzes this year, good for 15th in the league. From a blitz percentage standpoint, Lou calls blitzes on roughly 19% of plays, good for 23rd. He isn’t blitz happy but he isn’t called the least amount of blitzes in the league.
Reply/Quote
The combination of the 5-2 defense front + Eli Apple is killing us. We need more Athleticism on the field in place of the big personal.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote