Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fashano and Mims injured
During their 40 run. Fashano hurt his thigh still ran 5.11 time tho
Mims at 340lbs appeared to have a hamstring injury/ He still ran a 5.07
Reply/Quote
It’s why I have 0000 interest in mims. He’s played more than 50 snaps 6 games which is a major risk in and of itself, and then you get injured?
Reply/Quote
Mims had a cramp he sat the drills but ran short shuttle later (which was an absolutely insane 4.33.)
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2024, 08:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Mims had a cramp he sat the drills but ran short shuttle later (which was an absolutely insane 4.33.)

Good to hear. NFL.com said he injured his hamstring. 
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2024, 08:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Mims had a cramp he sat the drills but ran short shuttle later (which was an absolutely insane 4.33.)

Very convenient. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2024, 07:55 PM)Jpoore Wrote: It’s why I have 0000 interest in mims. He’s played more than 50 snaps 6 games which is a major risk in and of itself, and then you get injured?

I wouldn't say I have zero interest in him, because the upside is massive, but no way I'm spending a 1st on him in a T class this stacked.  
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 11:11 AM)Whatever Wrote: I wouldn't say I have zero interest in him, because the upside is massive, but no way I'm spending a 1st on him in a T class this stacked.  

Me neither, give me Fuaga or Latham if we go OT at 18, both have much more experience than Mims and are more physical OL.

Mims in the 2nd round would be kind of intriguing though, I just don't have much faith in Pollack to coach him up.

Wish we had an OL coach that I had some faith in.
Reply/Quote
Troy Fashanu hasn't been talked about as much here because everyone knew he was short so they expected him to come in with not much length. He hit great benchmarks at his weigh in which puts him squarely in the top 3 or 4 tackle talk. My only issue with Troy at 18 he is a better fit for the Left Tackle spot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 05:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Troy Fashanu hasn't been talked about as much here because everyone knew he was short so they expected him to come in with not much length. He hit great benchmarks at his weigh in which puts him squarely in the top 3 or 4 tackle talk. My only issue with Troy at 18 he is a better fit for the Left Tackle spot.

Fashanu or Fautanu?  
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 05:38 PM)Whatever Wrote: Fashanu or Fautanu?  

Yeah, I am getting confused lol
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 05:38 PM)Whatever Wrote: Fashanu or Fautanu?  

Fautanu. Lol

Reply/Quote