Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Lady Warming Up - Appearance Expected in 6 days
Yep, the fat lady is getting warmed up. Here she is:

[Image: FAT-LADY-WARMUP.jpg]

While the Bengals had their chances tonight the theme was eerily familiar, some good play with enough bad play mixed in to lose another game.

Coaching blunders of not hurrying up and using time outs in the first half to running out of time outs in the second half. A defense that appeared too tired to stop the league's worst running game when a stop was absolutely necessary. An offense that just cannot block when it needs to.

It's difficult to imagine a team being fired up when the coach has about as much fire in him as wet match in a rain storm.

In all seriousness, the Bills have to be thinking that all they need to do is not beat themselves and the Bengals will fold for them come next Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
She has sprayed her mouth wash and is raring and ready to belt out her song.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The one thing this does it makes it easier, for me, when they play the Eagles, since it's my wife and son's team and I pull for them as well.

I would normally always pull for the Bengals regardless, but this makes it easier to pull for the Eagles that day, ESPECIALLY if the Eagles are still in a playoff spot hunt and the Bengals are 3-7-1 at that point!

BTW, that projected Browns win isn't a gimme, ESPECIALLY if the Browns are still winless!!! I'm sure Hue would love to get possibly the ONLY win against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote