Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Paulie
I know many of you have advocated for this tub of pig shit as our next head coach even claiming he deserves it or he has earned it. Do you still feel this way?

We can all agree we have a lot of solid players on D and the strengths are probably dline and CB yet we have the past 2 weeks allowed Jacksonville and Tennessee make us look ridiculous! The worst stat is 3rd down D I know Jax was 12-18 and last I heard I believe Tennessee was 10-15

This guy is a Marvin clone who doesn’t adjust! After 4-6 weeks teams figure your tendencies and then you must adjust not Fatman he sits on sideline wearing his shades and chewing his gum looking like a cow chewing on cud. Playing his weak ass zone on 3rd downs. Pathetic

If you disagree tell me why he has “earned” an opportunity to even be interviewed
Jesus dude, we just don't like him as a coach, but I don't think he deserves "tub of pig shit." He's a human being.

I haven't seen many people advocating for him actually.. most on the board prefer outside hires right now.
(11-12-2017, 07:27 PM)thillan Wrote: Jesus dude, we just don't like him as a coach, but I don't think he deserves "tub of pig shit." He's a human being.

I haven't seen many people advocating for him actually.. most on the board prefer outside hires right now.

Oh I’m sorry Paul Guenther Jr, many have advocated for him there was a thread not more than a month ago regarding that very topic
D is not why we are losing.

That would be the botton ranked offense QBed by a chicken shit. Who makes the D play an ungodly amount of snaps.
(11-12-2017, 07:29 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: Oh I’m sorry Paul Guenther Jr, many have advocated for him there was a thread not more than a month ago regarding that very topic

I'd still say a large majority don't want him here. 

I will also say that it is REALLY hard to keep your defense playing at a high level when they are on the field as much as our guys are. They have very little rest, due to our stale offense. 

Again, not saying he deserves the position at all, but the defense seems worse than it actually is IMO.
(11-12-2017, 07:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: D is not why we are losing.

That would be the botton ranked offense QBed by a chicken shit. Who makes the D play an ungodly amount of snaps.

I don’t disagree with you and you are correct but I had to point out his repeated failures and lack of x and o strategy which shows his obvious shortcomings as a HC
(11-12-2017, 07:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: D is not why we are losing.

Defense was absolutely why we lost to the Titans. We gave up 180 yards rushing and 264 yards passing.

Guenther has been with Marvin since like 2002. To expect him to be drastically different is not realistic.
The defense is the only reason we've been in games this year. The offense has kept them on the field for an absurd amount of time and plays. They even gifted us a win over the Colts.

If we had an even semi competent offense, the D would be playing better.

I will confess I'm ready to see more of Jackson and less of Pacman/Kirkpatrick
(11-12-2017, 07:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Defense was absolutely why we lost to the Titans. We gave up 180 yards rushing and 264 yards passing.

Guenther has been with Marvin since like 2002. To expect him to be drastically different is not realistic.

Today he was the reason and sure the offense is the major blemish on our season but people have to see his lack of strategy on D and understand why that wouldn’t translate to being a HC he is Marvin’s brother from another mother
(11-12-2017, 07:36 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: Today he was the reason and sure the offense is the major blemish on our season but people have to see his lack of strategy on D and understand why that wouldn’t translate to being a HC he is Marvin’s brother from another mother

Also yeah the D spends more time than necessary on 3rd down but Jax was 12-18 on 3rd down and it all didn’t happen in the 1st half. Gimme better excuses. What about corners 10-12 yards off the line of scrimmage on 3rd and less than 5?
(11-12-2017, 07:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: "D is not why we are losing".
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious LMAO The D is exactly why we are losing, along with our Sorry offense. I have never seen so many completed passes against us in the last two weeks since, the two weeks before that Sad .
(11-12-2017, 07:36 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: Today he was the reason and sure the offense is the major blemish on our season but people have to see his lack of strategy on D and understand why that wouldn’t translate to being a HC he is Marvin’s brother from another mother

Our strategy on defense seems to be to just play a weak zone and hope the pass rush gets there. If not, get beat.
(11-12-2017, 07:44 PM)bengaltruth Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious LMAO The D is exactly why we are losing, along with our Sorry offense. I have never seen so many completed passes against us in the last two weeks since, the two weeks before that Sad .

??

All I know is the stat the TV coverage showed..

four key team offensive categories across the NFL ...think we were dead last in two of the them and no better than 28th in the others.

Yes the defense favours soft coverage and is way too 'bend not break' bearing in mind our personnel but they are not the primary cause of this losing season
(11-12-2017, 07:44 PM)bengaltruth Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious LMAO The D is exactly why we are losing, along with our Sorry offense. I have never seen so many completed passes against us in the last two weeks since, the two weeks before that Sad .

Yep it’s a very unsophisticated system and lacks any imagination
Actually Josh Shaw is the goat for today's game, but he was trying to play cover corner because PacMan and WJIII went down
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-12-2017, 07:55 PM)sonofstat Wrote: ??

All I know is the stat the TV coverage showed..

four key team offensive categories across the NFL ...think we were dead last in two of the them and no better than 28th in the others.

Yes the defense favours soft coverage and is way too 'bend not break' bearing in mind our personnel but they are not the primary cause of this losing season

The offense is horrible. The defense is maybe above average though.
(11-12-2017, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually Josh Shaw is the goat for today's game, but he was trying to play cover corner because PacMan and WJIII went down

Yea I still think Shaw is pretty good in coverage from what I've seen. Just not as a corner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-12-2017, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually Josh Shaw is the goat for today's game, but he was trying to play cover corner because PacMan and WJIII went down

He had a rough game. No question but he isn’t an off corner either. I just don’t ever see us playing to our strengths it’s all very predictable on both sides of the ball. How many times can all of you predict the play calling as we line up? Too often I’m sure and that shouldn’t happen as much as it does
(11-12-2017, 07:59 PM)treee Wrote: Yea I still think Shaw is pretty good in coverage from what I've seen. Just not as a corner.

Guys like Dennard, Shaw, and Jackson look good as 3rd corners...but put them as the #1 and they get exposed.

I do have high hopes for Jackson.
(11-12-2017, 07:59 PM)treee Wrote: Yea I still think Shaw is pretty good in coverage from what I've seen. Just not as a corner.

Seriously?..he was awful today.

I think Shaw is another one of these squad players who we think is some diamond in the rough even when he shows very little on an NFL pitch.

Big opportunity for him today and he crapped the bed.

He was getting beat by Delanie Walker and RBs so even as a non pure CB, not following WR1 , 2 he was trash