Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fav. and Least Fav. players
My 2 favorite Reds on this years team are Senzel and Castillo. Senzel has the youth, talent and hunger to play. Castillo has that Soto like changeup. You can see the effort and desire from both guys. On the flip, I can’t stand Dietrich. His homerun antics are beyond ridiculous. I’ve watched baseball for 40 years and haven’t seen anyone as cocky as this guy seems. Call me old school or a Fuddy Duffy but I don’t like him at all. Arrogant hotdogs lead to in house fighting and teammates getting hurt by other teams. I’m curious about other fans fav. or least fav. players.
Reply/Quote
I like Castillo and Gennett. Also Iggy (SS). My least favorite? Not really anyone, maybe Duke because he cost us some games.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My favorite? Votto of course. Win, lose or draw he sets the pace most games. Least favorite hs got to be Peralta at this point.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 05:31 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I like Castillo and Gennett. Also Iggy (SS). My least favorite? Not really anyone, maybe Duke because he cost us some games.

I like how Scooter plays and it’s been great to see the kind of D that Iglesias plays at SS.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 10:30 AM)grampahol Wrote: My favorite? Votto of course. Win, lose or draw he sets the pace most games. Least favorite hs got to be Peralta at this point.. 

I’m not sure how much longer they will go with Peralta, he seems worse than Duke now. Votto has been an awesome player. It’s weird because it feels like what makes him so good(his mind) is what also causes his struggles. Yes, his body is getting older but he has a reputation for thinking things to death. I honestly think that he will have another.300 hitting year before he retires. His taking strikeouts while trying to walk late in games and only down by 1 run has been disappointing though. That seems like a confidence thing to me. I can still see him hitting over .300 for the second half of the year.
Reply/Quote
Senzel without a doubt. Seems to have taken to CF successfully. Can steal bases. Work the count. Hit the ball the other way. Line drive hitter. And no small feat, as a rookie, bats 1st. He strikes out a bit too much, but he gets the break of a learning curve. Shame he wasn't there opening day. Guess he was injured, but that might have been after they reassigned him. With Kemp already gone, one could only wonder if they could have had a different start than 1-8.
Reply/Quote
Favorite:

Senzel

Least Favorite:

Puig
Reply/Quote