Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorate streaming channels
I don't watch much network TV except sports, but do like streaming movie channels with off beat fare.. 
My favorites to date:

MHz Choice, lots of European movies and series. They have a really good Scandinavian crime section if you're into stuff like the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series and the like.

Sundance Now, great collections of various genres. Sundance has a very good curated section as well  as a hard to find series section from around the world  and some great documentaries .

And just subscribed to Filmstruck that has a huge Criterion Collection section and a very good Hollywood classics section. So far it has a lot that appeals to me anyway . 

I've pretty much given up on Netflix and Amazon prime.. And I despise having to wade through commercials .

Any favorites that aren't on every other channel? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whaddoyou guys do all day, sit around waiting for ants to all climb back into their ant hills as the sun sets? lol

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 01:41 PM)grampahol Wrote: Whaddoyou guys do all day, sit around waiting for ants to all climb back into their ant hills as the sun sets? lol

Youth sports and two jobs, I only watch an hour or so a night. We got rid of cable a year or so ago, but we just stream Netflix, prime or the fire stick.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 11:45 AM)Benton Wrote: Youth sports and two jobs, I only watch an hour or so a night. We got rid of cable a year or so ago, but we just stream Netflix, prime or the fire stick.

You're setting yourself up to be a prematurely old man.. I did all my 2 jobs rolled into 1 job working 18 hour shifts..

Reply/Quote