Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Draft Section Board-isms
What are some of your favorite/funny things people do every year when talking about the draft?

My favorite is everyone telling everyone else their mock pick won't be there. If you count up all the "that guys won't be there he's a first rounder" 's.....there would be like 70 guys taken in the 1st round.

My second favorite thing is the 10 trade mock drafts. Like when have we ever traded 10 times in a year, why do you think we're suddenly going Kevin Costner Draft Day crazy?

Not meant to be mean to anyone just what brings you a little joy when reading the Draft Section?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I always get a kick out of those who think we can pull off trades just because. Like, why don't we just trade Dre Kirkpatrick to Philadelphia for their entire starting team? After all, it would greatly benefit us and who cares what it does for Philadelphia?....other than maybe Philadelphia.. LA fans wouldn't care and Dallas, Washington and NY fans would be happy. Nobody except Philadelphia's team and fans would be unhappy so what's holding us back? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The “scouts” that just come here and repeat what they read somewhere else and try to pass it off as their own.
Reply/Quote