Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite..Least Favorite
What was your favorite and least favorite pick?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For me:

Loved: TYCERN ANDERSON

Hated: CTB

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For me:

Why the CTB hate?
Reply/Quote
That's an interesting hate, bfine.

Loved it: Carter
Hate it: Probably Gunter, but don't really, "hate," anyone. Just a few, "meh," picks.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For me:

He was the best CB available, the last of the 2nd tier group, and will start next season.  Our 2nd best pick of the draft by far.

Odd take.

Reply/Quote
I love how nobody is posting theirs, instead just shitting on bfine's choice...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:59 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I love how nobody is posting theirs, instead just shitting on bfine's choice...

FWIW, My love pick should be know by lost that has been in the draft forum for the past month. Just having to think of my disliked. Probably Tycen ironically (since its the complete opposite of BFines) as I didn't agree with 3 DB picks when we had Edge/WR/P/TE needs and it costed us an extra pick.
Reply/Quote
Loved trading up to grab who we wanted. Dax my fave pick and hoping to see a beast in development in Cordell.
No hate here.
Reply/Quote
Loved the Dax and CTB picks. Loved seeing the Bengals move up for players that they wanted. I would have been more excited if the 3rd and 4th rd picks were used on different positions/players but get it that they hit positions of need. At the end of the day, am excited to watch them all play
Reply/Quote
Liked them all but my favs were Dax Hill and Tycen Anderson and CTB....meh on Carter but we'll see how he does.
Reply/Quote
Loved the first 4 picks but not as big on the last two picks.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Loved it- Cam Taylor Britt- Was the ideal CB prospect.

Hated it-Dax- If I have to pick one pick then I would go with this one. I actually like the pick but worry that it means the end of Bates.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What was your favorite and least favorite pick?

Loved - Hard decision between Hill and CTB, but I have to go with Hill.

Hated - Volson, but I'll like it more if the Bengals change their scheme up somewhat that suits Volson's strengths better
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I loved both our first couple picks. I guess if forced to choose just one then CTB. Don’t really “hate” any of their selections, but again - if forced to name one of them - I guess Carter. He was our first pick where I kind of let out a “huh.” Not saying it was bad, but it seems to be our most divisive pick.

I also would have liked a WR over the kid safety from Toledo in the 5th.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:23 PM)J24 Wrote: Loved it- Cam Taylor Britt- Was the ideal CB prospect.

Hated it-Dax- If I have to pick one pick then I would go with this one. I actually like the pick but worry that it means the end of Bates.

I think Bates’ contract demands means the end of bates. Dax’s pick is just us preparing for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:56 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Why the CTB hate?

Just seems like a lesser Dax Hill; seemed like we just doubled up.  WTS, it's really not hate; it's just how I titled the thread. 

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just seems like a lesser Dax Hill; seemed like we just doubled up.  WTS, it's really not hate; it's just how I titled the thread. 

But how? CTB will play outside in the NFL.

Reply/Quote
Hated giving up picks to trade up twice.

Loved adding 3 DBs which was much needed reinforcements from a loaded historically fast class of DBs. The way we are attacking problem positions with multiple players in recent years is something I like.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But how? CTB will play outside in the NFL.
Actually I wouldn't be surprised to see CTB at Safety and Dax outside. Dax is slightly leaner and longer. But IMO they have exactly the same skill set. 

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hated giving up picks to trade up twice.

Loved adding 3 DBs which was much needed reinforcements from a loaded historically fast class of DBs. The way we are attacking problem positions with multiple players in recent years is something I like.

CTB could have very well went to KC had we not moved up to grab him.

Reply/Quote