Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Mock Yet (SIM)
I was able to make the one trade I would take with this simulation and would be doing cartwheels if this happened: Slid way down in 1st to pick up additional second rounder. The only thing I would have liked to add was Nick Martin, but he was gone after I picked Shepard in Rd 2. Thoughts?

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 31 (DEN): Kevin Dodd, DE/OLB, Clemson (B+)
Round 2 Pick 24: Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma (B+)
Round 2 Pick 32 (DEN): Artie Burns, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A-)
Round 3 Pick 24: Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: D.J. Reader, DT, Clemson (C-)
Round 5 Pick 22: DeAndre Houston-Carson, FS, William & Mary (B)
Round 6 Pick 24: Darius Jackson, RB, Eastern Michigan (B+)
Round 7 Pick 24: KeiVarae Russell, CB, Notre Dame (A+)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Would be ecstatic if we got this draft Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was able to make the one trade I would take with this simulation and would be doing cartwheels if this happened:  Slid way down in 1st to pick up additional second rounder.  The only thing I would have liked to add was Nick Martin, but he was gone after I picked Shepard in Rd 2.  Thoughts?

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 31 (DEN): Kevin Dodd, DE/OLB, Clemson (B+)
Round 2 Pick 24: Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma (B+)
Round 2 Pick 32 (DEN): Artie Burns, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A-)
Round 3 Pick 24: Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: D.J. Reader, DT, Clemson (C-)
Round 5 Pick 22: DeAndre Houston-Carson, FS, William & Mary (B)
Round 6 Pick 24: Darius Jackson, RB, Eastern Michigan (B+)
Round 7 Pick 24: KeiVarae Russell, CB, Notre Dame (A+)

Love it, really want a Center but this is still pretty great. Shepard falling to us would be awesome.

I doubt Dodd and Shepard fall that far, the trade really helps out here. I hope we trade back if one of our guys is not there at 24.
Reply/Quote
There's no deep threat,so we would only have green as a deep threat? That bothers me both shepherd and Miller are both slot receivers,we got that in lefell now,remember balls clank off lefells hands if he goes long.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 04:10 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: There's no deep threat,so we would only have green as a deep threat? That bothers me both shepherd and Miller are both slot receivers,we got that in lefell now,remember balls clank off lefells hands if he goes long.

Actually, to think of Shepard OR Miller as only slot receivers would be a mistake.  That may be where Shepard is the best fit, but he gets behind a defense pretty well.  Although this was supposed to be one of Marvin Jones's strengths, I rarely saw him running deep, even at "X" and he seemed to be utilized a great deal on slants and screens.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote