Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Play of the Year?
It sucks we lost but there were alot of great plays made throughout the regular season and playoffs. I'm curious to know what's your favorite Play of the season?

Personally mine was the Catch Tee Higgins over two defenders against Baltimore closely followed but Jamarrs' block on the Mixon TD run in Detroit.
Reply/Quote
[Image: FIHjrocXEAE5NuA.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Would have been the Burrow to Chase Superbowl game winner. Superbowl 23 was "34 seconds" Super 56 was "ONE MORE SECOND."
Reply/Quote
[Image: Best-Bengals-Play.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The fake flea flitter against the Raiders.

That was lit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q5ab8jk7AU

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 02:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: FIHjrocXEAE5NuA.jpg]

Knew someone would beat me to it when I opened the thread :)
Reply/Quote
The very first long throw to Chase right before the half in the Minnesota game. That pass showed us the future. It showcased what this season could become. It gave us hope. You could hear the city of Cincinnati release the breath they had been holding since Ja’Marr had been drafted.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Chase's first TD of the season against MN. After he had been told how much he sucks. After we had been told how much he sucks. He burned the defender for the long TD right before half and NFL history was never the same and I was grinning ear to ear.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 02:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: FIHjrocXEAE5NuA.jpg]

You know I’ve seen this photo a thousand times and today was the first time I noticed CJ getting a photobomb in it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
3rd and 27.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 09:10 AM)pally Wrote: The very first long throw to Chase right before the half in the Minnesota game.  That pass showed us the future.  It showcased what this season could become.  It gave us hope.  You could hear the city of Cincinnati release the breath they had been holding since Ja’Marr had been drafted.

Same for me.  It was a revelation.
Reply/Quote
"Oh there he goes! He had him in a blender and it's off to the races!"
Reply/Quote
Chases first TD of the year. It was so cathartic because of it was the culmination of all the Sewell talk, preseason drops, and our lack of big downfield passing the previous year being thrown to the wayside. It showed us pretty early that Chase was legit.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Some good ones listed, so I'll go with the Bell INT in the AFCCG. Chiefs win the toss and it looks like Patty will drive down for another SB appearance. But nah baby nah. Should have gotten another 15 on the clothesline, too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
"You can't zero me!"

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
"Chase Their is no chase Touchdown Bengals!
Reply/Quote
Chase’s one handed catch in the SB is up there for me.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 09:10 AM)pally Wrote: The very first long throw to Chase right before the half in the Minnesota game.  That pass showed us the future.  It showcased what this season could become.  It gave us hope.  You could hear the city of Cincinnati release the breath they had been holding since Ja’Marr had been drafted.

I would go with that play, as well, but I'm a bit biased because I was at the game and it happened right in front of me.  Very surreal moment, for sure.  You have 50,000+ people holding their breath for an instant, then just explode when Chase makes the grab.  Still kicking myself for not recording it with my cell phone, but I did get Shooter's first game winner.
Reply/Quote
The Chase long TD against the Chiefs. Was insane. It was him and like 7 Chiefs chasing him.
Reply/Quote
Had to be the TD fingertip catch in the endzone against the squeelers for me.. 

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote