"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Homicide: Life on the street

betchu sock cuckas dont know about diss show tsss

greatest detective show EVA or sumptin

dvv dvv
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 01:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Then there are several comedies that are always great....It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community, Parks and Recreation.....

Loved It's Always Sunny, but they moved it to FXX, which I don't get. That did remind, though, of Archer, that I left off my list.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 01:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Breaking Bad is the best television series of all time.  If you disagree, you can go kick some big ass rocks.

I'm currently into Daredevil and The Walking Dead.

Then there are several comedies that are always great....It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community, Parks and Recreation.....

I only hoped you watched the 5 seasons of "The Wire" before making that statement.

Breaking Bad was one of the best all time, but I felt like The Wire was more ambitious given all the character development over the years.
Reply/Quote
Current: The Americans, Walking Dead, The Blacklist, Person of Interest, Big Bang Theory

Old shows: The Office (probably my favorite ever), The Mentalist, Prison Break, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond
Reply/Quote
Too many that I enjoy right now. I will say that Breaking Bad is all time favorite show.

Some current shows:
Person of Interest
Gotham
Walking Dead
Bates Motel
House of Cards
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
My top 5??? That's rough, since there were so many shows over the years.
In no particular order -

Battlestar Galactica (original series when I was a kid; the new series as an adult)
Banshee (on Cinemax, got hooked can't get enough)
Walking Dead (in withdrawal til October)
Space: Above and Beyond (little know sci-fi military space drama from the '90's)
Supernatural (it grew on me, has campy mix of fun an gore and humor)

slew of other shows, but I would say Banshee & Walking Dead are my top 2 shows
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 08:45 PM)Edge Wrote: My top 5??? That's rough, since there were so many shows over the years.
In no particular order -

Battlestar Galactica (original series when I was a kid; the new series as an adult)
Banshee (on Cinemax, got hooked can't get enough)
Walking Dead (in withdrawal til October)
Space: Above and Beyond (little know sci-fi military space drama from the '90's)
Supernatural (it grew on me, has campy mix of fun an gore and humor)

slew of other shows, but I would say Banshee & Walking Dead are my top 2 shows

Edge or sumpthin? like da wrestler er sumtin?

tsss dont spear me or sumptin

dvv dvv
Reply/Quote
Ha! No, actually Edge is short for my last name. Friends have always called me Edge since the 70's, being that it was easier than butchering the pronunciation and spelling of my last name...
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
30 posts in on an internet thread about TV, and no one's brought up Firefly?! Shocked

Frasier
House
Scrubs
HIMYM
Seinfeld
Reply/Quote
I don't watch a whole lot of TV. I hadn't seen TBBT until about two years ago, even then I watched sparingly.

I did however binge the entire series of Breaking Bad in about four sittings. I've recorded and watched the first season of Better Call Saul and plan to watch every episode of the series as they air. I like Person of Interest but I wanna see it from the beginning and it's not on Netflix.

I've never seen TWD. Don't plan on it. Never seen SOA. Don't plan on it. I have been watching letting reruns on TBS play in the background of TBBT daily for the past three weeks or so. That shows not too bad. I find myself laughing from time to time.

All time though?

In no particular order
  • Seinfeld
  • Three's Company
  • Night Court
  • andy Griffith
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Still Standing
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
My all-timers (in no order):
Seinfeld
Simpsons
West Wing
Game of Thrones
Rome

Current top 5:
Game of Thrones
Orange is the New Black
House of Cards
Downton Abbey (yeah yeah)
Walking Walkers
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Off air:

The X-Files (coming back, yay!)
Buffy
LOST
The Simpsons (it ended for me 10 years ago)
The Office

On Air:

Game of Thrones
South Park
The Walking Dead
American Horror Story
Daredevil
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Homeland
Shark Tank
New Girl
Married At First Sight

& No...... I am not gay.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 01:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Breaking Bad is the best television series of all time.  If you disagree, you can go kick some big ass rocks.

I'm currently into Daredevil and The Walking Dead.

Then there are several comedies that are always great....It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Community, Parks and Recreation.....

I really enjoyed Community until they got rid of Dan Harmon....then I said **** you and got rid of Community. His work on Rick and Morty is far superior to anything Community ever offered though imo.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
The only one's I watch a consist basis...

Big Bang Theory and Scorpion.

All time?

Im a 90s kid..so I can watch Boy Meets World, Full House, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince any time of the day.

Also fell in love One Tree Hill towards the end of the run...say what you want about my taste, but that was a good show. Loved the basketball element too.

Enjoyed Greek (ABC Family), Lost (the last few seasons went completely left of the original plot).

All I hear is good things about Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, etc...I'm just not a huge TV show fan so I never get into them...but once I find a show I watch; I watch it religiously...but only when they get on Netflix lol.
Reply/Quote
What I watch now

The Last Man On Earth
Gotham
Wayward Pines

Old favorites

The Office
Scrubs
How I Met Your Mother
Rugrats
Reply/Quote
Current:
Arrested Development (supposedly there is another season coming)
Game of Thrones
It's Always Sunny
Archer
South Park

Past:
Breaking Bad (the king!)
The Wire
WKRP in Cincinnati
Parks and Rec
The Shield
Reply/Quote
Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy (completed)
Vikings
Big Bang Theory

I expect that I will add Kurt Sutter's new show, The Bastard Executioner, to this list once it airs. Not sure when it's airing though.
Reply/Quote
All time favorites:
West Wing
Game of Thrones
Grimm
Warehouse 13
Orphan Black

Honorable mention currently goes to Vikings

I watch Big Bang Theory and enjoy it, but I use it more for background noise than anything else.

I'm also really, really, really looking forward to the new SyFy show coming in 2016 call The Magicians, based on the trilogy from Lev Grossman.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote