Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite day of the week
What is it and what is your least favorite day of the week? My favorite day of the week is Sunday by far! Least favorite is probably Fridays due to how busy it is at work. When I was a kid Fridays were awesome and Monday Mornings were awful. It seemed like Mondays were two days long as a kid. You would look at the clock thinking 3 hours have passed and only an hour and a half went by.
Reply/Quote
Favorite is Saturday and least favorite is Monday. No work Saturday and a weekend full of possibilitties ahead. Monday is self-explanatory.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Favorite Day: Sunday, because now after 13 years I have a schedule that gives me that day off.

Least Favorite Day: any day that does not have NFL games
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Favorite day of the week is Friday, specifically Friday at 5:30 because it's the start of my relaxing weekends off.

Mondays don't bother me because they always seem to fly by.

Wednesdays are the worst because they're halfway past the previous weekend and only half way to the next weekend. Only good thing about Wednesdays are, it's the day i get paid.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Favorite Day: Friday, there is a different vibe around work as everyone dresses and works more casually while discussing their weekend plans.

Least favorite: Tuesday, no football and ever sense SOA ended there is nothing worth watching outside of Netflix.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Friday is the tops, Monday is the bottoms. Everyone with a 9-5 should understand this.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sunday.

I've set my world up so that I have no responsibilities on Sundays. No work on Sundays, I tell the family I'll do whatever they need from me any other day of the week and I just turn off my phone and enjoy the Bengals.

During the off-season though every day just feels pretty much the same. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 01:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Friday is the tops, Monday is the bottoms. Everyone with a 9-5 should understand this.

This ^^   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Since I have an unconventional answer I might as well throw it out there.

Thursdays are the worsts days because I leave my house at 9:30am and get back from school and work at 9:45 pm. I also don't go to the gym that day.

Wednesdays are the best because I have no work or school and the gym is empty since it's a weekday. Sundays are just as well because I just go to the gym a little bit later to avoid the morning crowd and get home 15 minutes before 1 o'clock kickoffs.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote