Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite time of year and least favorite
(07-19-2017, 05:00 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: I'm from Northern KY, but live in Western New York now, though the climate differences aren't as different as one might think. We get snow here, to be sure; but it's not preceded by sleet like it usually was along the Ohio River. The little kid in me still gets a little excited about the very first sign of snow, and of course Christmas, but it goes downhill quickly after that.

How long are your winters would you say?
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 05:30 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How long are your winters would you say?

3 months just like everywhere else.  Ninja
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 05:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 3 months just like everywhere else.  Ninja

You haven't lived up here lol. Although last year it was pretty much over in February. Most other years it is 5 months long lol.
Reply/Quote
I like Fall, but honestly I do more outdoor work then, with leaves falling. My favorite is probably Spring.
Reply/Quote
I think Southern Ohio gets an actual Spring. April up here it could be 70 one day and 39 the next. It's up and down and it finally stays warm starting in May but sometimes not till June.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 07:43 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I think Southern Ohio gets an actual Spring. April up here it could be 70 one day and 39 the next. It's up and down and it finally stays warm starting in May but sometimes not till June.

How far north do you live in Wisconsin?  You sound like you are way the "h" up there.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 07:43 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I think Southern Ohio gets an actual Spring. April up here it could be 70 one day and 39 the next. It's up and down and it finally stays warm starting in May but sometimes not till June.

In southern Ohio you can experience all 4 seasons Or generally 3 in the span of a week
Reply/Quote
I work mostly outdoors, so my least favorite time is the heat of Summer. Winters here, generally aren't really severe. But, I absolutely love working in the Spring and Fall.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote