Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fear Not! Alex Redmond has returned!
Redmond signed to the PS so we may salvage this season yet lol was worried we would never get to talk about him again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think everyone saw this coming.
Reply/Quote
...he can't be worse than Fred Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 12:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...he can't be worse than Fred Johnson.

Positive? You are putting eggs in your Redmond basket. Long term, I take Johnson over Redmond as he can play OT too.

I was hoping Price would take over at RG, guess he is not progressing either.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/bengals-sign-alex-redmond-practice-squad
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 12:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Positive? You are putting eggs in your Redmond basket. Long term, I take Johnson over Redmond as he can play OT too.

I was hoping Price would take over at RG, guess he is not progressing either.

I'm not putting my eggs in any basket long term. I am simply looking for the best possible answer for this week to keep Burrow upright. We know Johnson isn't the answer for that at RG so if it's a week long battle between Price/Redmond/Callhoun and whoever then so be it. 
Reply/Quote
He is already at practice so this has been in the works for several days.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yuck

Reply/Quote
I think Price is injured or his ankle was injured. I was wondering why Johnson got the start too (and didn't get benched), and I think this came up.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
[Image: 60010417.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If he can help why not ? I'm just not getting a warm fuzzy feeling he can.
Reply/Quote
This guy just won't go away will he?

I'm having Chris Crocker flashbasks.

Note: I know Chris Crocker was a better player than Redmond. But he always kept returning when I thought we had moved on. One year he supposedly was becoming a ref (going to ref school?) and then he magically showed back up like a year later.
Reply/Quote
We're saved!!!!!
Reply/Quote
We're not even getting our linemen from Wal-Mart now; we're getting them from Goodwill.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 01:47 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: We're not even getting our linemen from Wal-Mart now; we're getting them from Goodwill.

And everyone knows you’re better off finding the big nasties at Wal Mart!

Reply/Quote
Fred Johnson might still turn into a good RT, but I think he's shown he doesn't have what it takes to play guard. Redmond, even with his false starts, will be better than Johnson. I'm losing faith Price will ever be/stay healthy, so if Redmond gets us through this season without getting Burrow killed, I'm all for it. Redmond and Adeniji on the right side please.
Reply/Quote
Is that rain or piss?

How sad is it, that the team’s only response to two terrible games by the Oline is bringing back an UDFA from 2016 who has never stayed healthy for an entire season and when he does play he’s a walking penalty?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 12:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Redmond signed to the PS so we may salvage this season yet lol was worried we would never get to talk about him again.

Cue the "can he play DT"?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 01:47 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: We're not even getting our linemen from Wal-Mart now; we're getting them from Goodwill.

Walmart has been out of stock for years guys. Troy is keeping his eyes open every trip though.
Reply/Quote
[Image: groundhog-day-again.gif]
Reply/Quote