Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fear Not! Alex Redmond has returned!
(09-21-2020, 12:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Positive? You are putting eggs in your Redmond basket. Long term, I take Johnson over Redmond as he can play OT too.

I was hoping Price would take over at RG, guess he is not progressing either.

Price is hurt, and played pretty good in Week 1. RG is his best position and is where we should use him at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 02:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Fred Johnson might still turn into a good RT, but I think he's shown he doesn't have what it takes to play guard. Redmond, even with his false starts, will be better than Johnson. I'm losing faith Price will ever be/stay healthy, so if Redmond gets us through this season without getting Burrow killed, I'm all for it. Redmond and Adeniji on the right side please.
Agreed. We have to see what Adeniji can do at RT. Can't be worse than what we've seen so far...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 06:31 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Agreed. We have to see what Adeniji can do at RT. Can't be worse than what we've seen so far...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

100% this. If they wait too long to try him out in real game action, they will not see the real talent of the young man. Some people play great and practice ok. Some players play ok but practice great. This is where the preseason shows the coaches the real stuff. We didn't have it. Give the kid his shot!

Reply/Quote
And Burrow will be on the IR
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 01:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And everyone knows you’re better off finding the big nasties at Wal Mart!

Funny you say this. I saw a lady at walmart when picking up oil today and told my daughter we need to sign her for right guard. Easily 450 and was moving pretty good as she chased and yelled at the top of her lungs at the kids.
Reply/Quote
Im in line for Super Bowl tickets...Redmond for the win... Bengals 2020 SB Champs!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 09:13 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Funny you say this. I saw a lady at walmart when picking up oil today and told my daughter we need to sign her for right guard. Easily 450 and was moving pretty good as she chased and yelled at the top of her lungs at the kids.

LOL there’s entire websites devoted to Walmart customers.

Reply/Quote