Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds save starving kids from compound after imam alerts them about his extremist son
A man and his sisters had 11 kids living at a compound in New Mexico, allegedly training at least one to engage in school shootings.

Their father is a prominent imam from New York and he hadn't heard from his children in over a year. One of the sisters finally reached out, asking for supplies and telling friends/family that the kids were starving/dehydrated, so the father reached out to the authorities and gave them the address his daughter had given.

The brother had taken his 3 year old son with special needs from GA in 2017. Some of the children told the authorities that the child had died and was buried on the compound. Apparently the brother was trying to get rid of the "demons" from his son.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/us/imam-siraj-wahhaj-speaks-new-mexico-compound/index.html
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I had heard about this, and read a little about it, but I hadn't heard at all about a religious or shooting training angle. I thought it was just poor anti-social/anti-government folk trying to live in the desert.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]