Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling better about Mark Walton?
His brother John Boy was not happy with his brothers progress and helped enhance his conditioning by running circles around his mole.

[Image: WordPress-Photo-17.45.29-copy-66.png]
Reply/Quote
Walton’s a baller. Been trying to tell people this.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 07:38 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Walton’s a baller. Been trying to tell people this.

He's starting to show out a little bit.  Maybe if he hadn't looked so lost in the preseason.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 04:05 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Keep in mind he’s just one year, this month, from an ankle injury almost as bad as Eiferts.

Damn you!!

[Image: 05ca230cc449.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 07:38 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Walton’s a baller. Been trying to tell people this.

When reporters asked the Hurricane players, in an impromptu lockerroom poll, who the best football player on the team was, almost everyone answered Walton.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 01:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: i remember a nice catch and run, and Andy missed him on another where he probably would have gotten some nice yards.

You mean a touchdown?  He had a convey of tanks in front of him with like 2 defenders to beat.  He was gone if Dalton gets the ball to him.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 12:44 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I never had complaints on Walton, nor did I favor Hill over him. The only issue I had with drafting him was not him per say, but not using that pick for a position of need at depth.

The kid can play though. He has very good hands for receiving out of the backfield, and probably will be Gio's replacement after 2019.

Yep, the concern from me was could we have not addressed a more immediate and obvious need at the time like OT (which will continue to be a need into 2019 draft at the moment).

Personally i did favour Hill over him but either way....he looked a more viable back up option on Sunday then he had previous which is good news. 

Now hopefully Mixon is back and with Gio we barely have to see him running the ball for the rest of the year  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote