Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fellow Bengal Fans - Bad News
Super surprised that he's acting like a huge baby because they drafted Rudolph. Flirts with retirement for like 3 seasons, but then gets all ***** boy when they draft a quarterback.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2018, 12:18 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Super surprised that he's acting like a huge baby because they drafted Rudolph. Flirts with retirement for like 3 seasons, but then gets all ***** boy when they draft a quarterback.

Drama Queen
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 06:36 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Drama Queen

Never heard him called that before. Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 01:43 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Never heard him called that before. Cool

I think the point is that we all know it, but he's still by far the best quarterback in the AFC North, so ... So what? 
Reply/Quote
This is BAD NEWS?

All of the women dearest to me won't have to look over their shoulder when they go out at night for AT LEAST another 3 years! This is FANTASTIC NEWS!
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2018, 02:12 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: This is BAD NEWS?

All of the women dearest to me won't have to look over their shoulder when they go out at night for AT LEAST another 3 years! This is FANTASTIC NEWS!
Why are they " going out at night"? Are they going down to the corner to work their trade? Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2018, 02:12 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: This is BAD NEWS?

You do realize that both of the allegations against him also came while he was still playing, right?
Reply/Quote
Did Ben get his little feelings hurt when they drafted their next QB ?

Too funny and hope he does try to play that long because his day is over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 02:44 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think the point is that we all know it, but he's still by far the best quarterback in the AFC North, so ... So what? 

Hey if you're cool with having a man child as your QB. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2018, 07:21 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hey if you're cool with having a man child as your QB. Rock On

I'm cool with his record against the Bengals ...
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2018, 01:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You do realize that both of the allegations against him also came while he was still playing, right?

Bengals fans can't be bothered with facts.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2018, 06:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Bengals fans can't be bothered with facts.

Well, that one certainly couldn’t, anyway. And let’s throw logic in there while we’re at it as well ...
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2018, 01:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You do realize that both of the allegations against him also came while he was still playing, right?

Offseasons.
Reply/Quote
You silly gooses. Bengals win AFCN this year.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 11:00 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This is very true.  But the nice thing about being a Steeler fan is that their down swings are generally not that much worse than your up swings.  In the last 20 years, the ten worst Steeler season records include five winning seasons.  The ten best Bengal records that same time period only include two more.   

It's kinda laughable that you would even compare yourself to us.  Unless you're just emphasizing your impeccable command of the obvious.  You guys are miles ahead of us.  So why even bother making that comparison?

Let me give you a comparison.  Both of us are on a pretty good run of losing the last game of the year.   And that is a much bigger heartbreak for you than for us.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2018, 02:41 PM)McC Wrote: It's kinda laughable that you would even compare yourself to us.  Unless you're just emphasizing your impeccable command of the obvious.  You guys are miles ahead of us.  So why even bother making that comparison?

Let me give you a comparison.  Both of us are on a pretty good run of losing the last game of the year.   And that is a much bigger heartbreak for you than for us.

Why? Even the Patriots don’t win it all every year. And when they don't, do you think they would wish they could swap histories with you so they could feel better? (Spoiler alert: it sure as hell wouldn't)

In my opinion, when you make the playoffs as often as both of our teams have in the past decade, the length of the drought determines the intensity of both the elation when you win it all and the disappointment when you don't. You all have a much longer steak of 'Maybe next year' than we do. And the pain of that might fade when you are a perennial loser, but except for the last few years, you guys have been contenders pretty consistently for a while now.
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson is my worry in division now,

The Slug's day is over !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote