Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow Bengal fans face reality!
Fellow Bengal Fans, as you know the Bengals are my second favorite team. As you also have come to realize that the Bengals as a organization and a team pretty much stink and are not much better than Clowns. I am suggesting that to keep your sanity and enjoy some pride in an actual good football team, you become Steeler fans.
Fill this application out and submit.
[Image: 5jiid8aweam25bg6g.jpg]

Don't end up like this guy, my good friend Joe,
[Image: p8egtbx3uepbad06g.jpg]
Who had a nervous breakdown and moved to Tibet over the Bengals. Face reality. Some teams have it, some don't. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
They finally admit their kind are nothing but a bunch of front running, bandwaggoning dog farts.
Reply/Quote
Clever. I like it, we deserve it, YOU SUCK!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 10:42 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: They finally admit their kind are nothing but a bunch of front running, bandwaggoning dog farts.

You mean your kind are front running farts.

Aint our fault that half of Ohio Steeler fans are former brown and bungle fans.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 01:00 PM)Vlad Wrote: You mean your kind are front running farts.

Aint our fault that half of Steeler fans are also Yankees and 90’s Cowboys fans.

Fixed.
Reply/Quote
Not time to change my sig so this will just go here.
[Image: 23559599_1522734091115388_18130036216374...e=5A8F52F3]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 04:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Not time to change my sig so this will just go here.

Swinging from his nuts a bit there.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 04:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Not time to change my sig so this will just go here.

Hey, I had one of those football phones too!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 01:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Fixed.

Don't dig yourself a deeper hole. You just made your own kind look even worse.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 05:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Swinging from his nuts a bit there.

You're just jealous that currently you have no nuts to swing from.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
So.....the Bengals are your 2nd favorite team, and that must mean you "respect" them as well. Doesn't that make you the Bengal version of Colt'sfan4ever? Welcome aboard!
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 12:31 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: So.....the Bengals are your 2nd favorite team, and that must mean you "respect" them as well. Doesn't that make you the Bengal version of Colt'sfan4ever?  Welcome aboard!
Sorry junior, that would be a negative. I should of been clearer. The Bungal fans are my second favorite fan base to make fun of after the Browns though basically they are the same team. Merry Christmas. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Is there like a certain number of college girls that we'd have to have our bodyguards force into bathrooms to rape to join or a certain number of cheap shots we'd have to take like Mike Mitchell does?

Oh, wait, since Steelers fans claim that they don't support some players, is there a section on the application to only apply to be a fan of certain players on the team?

Would we be required to root for the rapist?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 09:55 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Fellow Bengal Fans, as you know the Bengals are my second favorite team. As you also have come to realize that the Bengals as a organization and a team pretty much stink and are not much better than Clowns. I am suggesting that to keep your sanity and enjoy some pride in an actual good football team,

[Image: 45db008293affa68c790c8dcd6d4ae59_large]

[quote pid='469176' dateline='1511009711']
 Face reality. Some teams have it, some don't. ThumbsUp
[/quote]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 09:55 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Fellow Bengal Fans, as you know the Bengals are my second favorite team. As you also have come to realize that the Bengals as a organization and a team pretty much stink and are not much better than Clowns. I am suggesting that to keep your sanity and enjoy some pride in an actual good football team

So why isn't the application to be a fan of the New England Patriots?? You know that team that the "mighty steelers" can't seem to beat?  Hmm

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 09:55 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Fellow Bengal Fans, as you know the Bengals are my second favorite team. 

(12-06-2017, 06:09 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Sorry junior, that would be a negative. I should of been clearer. The Bungal fans are my second favorite fan base to make fun of after the Browns though basically they are the same team. Merry Christmas. ThumbsUp

First, it's "should have" or "should've" (it's called a contraction), not "should of". 

Second, you were quite clear. 

Third, maybe you should just learn to edit your posts ahead of time so you don't look like such a meshuga.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:11 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So why isn't the application to be a fan of the New England Patriots?? You know that team that the "mighty steelers" can't seem to beat?  Hmm

That makes zero sense. The Steelers are still a good football team regardless of their dismal record vs. the Pats.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 06:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Is there like a certain number of college girls that we'd have to have our bodyguards force into bathrooms to rape to join or a certain number of cheap shots we'd have to take like Mike Mitchell does?

Oh, wait, since Steelers fans claim that they don't support some players, is there a section on the application to only apply to be a fan of certain players on the team?  

Would we be required to root for the rapist?

You already have, Chris Henry.
Is Luvnuts your daddy?
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 01:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: That makes zero sense. The Steelers are still a good football team regardless of their dismal record vs. the Pats.

Makes zero sense?? How so?? The misery just comes later for steeler fans (well in football terms, the misery of your everyday life is a constant) and it comes every year just like Santa. Except Santa is Darth Hoodie, and his lead reindeer is 40 year old Tom Brady.

(12-07-2017, 06:44 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You already have, Chris Henry.
Is Luvnuts your daddy?

Fail

Just so much fail here....

If you want to bang on Chris Henry for being a criminal and doing drugs and making bad choices, knock yourself out. But holy shit dude, stop being a moron or lazy...or both in your dumb lazy case.

Google is an amazing thing.

On April 29, 2006 Henry allowed three underage females (ages 18, 16 and 15) to consume alcohol at a hotel in Covington, Kentucky.[21] One of the three, an 18-year-old woman, accused Henry of sexually assaulting her; she later retracted her story and was charged with filing a false police report

Drinking with underage kids...yup he did that and was involved in some other dumb things but see the difference between little ben's winky coming out and the story about Chris Henry is that Henry didn't have to pay off his accuser.

See, you only pay off the person accusing you when you are a guilty slime ball and trying to avoid paying for your crime...like little benny boy. Henry, with all the stupid stuff he did, actually didn't pay the girl, they found out she lied and charged her with filing a false report. Which means, you guessed it, there was no rape there.

Please use google or stop posting all together, your stupidity is really making the smack forum worse than it already was. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 03:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Makes zero sense?? How so?? The misery just comes later for steeler fans (well in football terms, the misery of your everyday life is a constant) and it comes every year just like Santa. Except Santa is Darth Hoodie, and his lead reindeer is 40 year old Tom Brady.

Fail

Just so much fail here....

If you want to bang on Chris Henry for being a criminal and doing drugs and making bad choices, knock yourself out. But holy shit dude, stop being a moron or lazy...or both in your dumb lazy case.

Google is an amazing thing.

On April 29, 2006 Henry allowed three underage females (ages 18, 16 and 15) to consume alcohol at a hotel in Covington, Kentucky.[21] One of the three, an 18-year-old woman, accused Henry of sexually assaulting her; she later retracted her story and was charged with filing a false police report

Drinking with underage kids...yup he did that and was involved in some other dumb things but see the difference between little ben's winky coming out and the story about Chris Henry is that Henry didn't have to pay off his accuser.

See, you only pay off the person accusing you when you are a guilty slime ball and trying to avoid paying for your crime...like little benny boy. Henry, with all the stupid stuff he did, actually didn't pay the girl, they found out she lied and charged her with filing a false report. Which means, you guessed it, there was no rape there.

m
Please use google or stop posting all together, your stupidity is really making the smack forum worse than it already was. 
Homer fail badly on your part.

You must be related to Brad. What part of sexually assaulting don't you understand? He was a married man with a couple of kids
drinking with minors trying to get them drunk to assault them. Unlike the fake claims Brad and his daddy luvnuts make., Henry was actually ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. The trailer trash girl later retracted her story, Hilarious sure she did after Henry's
attorney made it worth her while (heard 1K and teeth).
Red Flags :
Minors
Married man with kids
hotel room
alcohol

Get your head out of your ***. Your as bad as Brad .Let your mom proof read your dumb*** drivel before you post.
Reply/Quote