Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminists love Islamists
(01-12-2016, 09:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   Maybe at some point you will figure out that i dont care if you think it's funny or not... 

But you do, hence your need to tell all of us multiple times that it is funny and we are wrong for not thinking it is funny.

I'm sorry that you're so insecure, but please stop getting so emotional. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
If it were done to the tune of "Ebony and Ivory", but changed to "Misogyny and Jihadi", it may get some laughs.
(01-13-2016, 09:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: But you do, hence your need to tell all of us multiple times that it is funny and we are wrong for not thinking it is funny.

I'm sorry that you're so insecure, but please stop getting so emotional. 

Haha how many times are you gonna post to tell me how I should measure comedy? Get over yourself man. Or keep posting in the hopes that I might some day feel bad or actually question when I laugh haha
(01-13-2016, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha how many times are you gonna post to tell me how I should measure comedy?   Get over yourself man.   Or keep posting in the hopes that I might some day feel bad or actually question when I laugh haha

How many times are you going to post defending your thoughts on comedy?  Get over yourself man.  Or keep posting in the hopes that you some day realize you're online machismo does not translate in the real world.
(01-13-2016, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha how many times are you gonna post to tell me how I should measure comedy?   Get over yourself man.   Or keep posting in the hopes that I might some day feel bad or actually question when I laugh haha

I wasn't telling you how you should measure comedy. I responded to your claim that you don't care if we find it funny by explaining that you telling us we're wrong for not finding it funny means you do care.

Come on, dude. Learn to read or something.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]