Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/07/ferguson-activist-darren-seals-found-dead-burning-car/89955868/

Quote:A homicide investigation was underway Wednesday in St. Louis County into the fatal shooting of Ferguson activist Darren Seals, whose body was found in a burning car.

County police spokesman Officer Benjamin Granda said the department's arson unit was called to assist the City of Riverview with a vehicle fire Tuesday morning. When the fire was extinguished, the body of Seals, 29, was found inside. Seals had suffered a gunshot wound, Granda said.

"We are working with potential witnesses and doing everything we can, the same as we do in every case," Granda said, adding that police had no suspects. 
"We need the community's help on this."

Seals, a St. Louis resident, was a leader of the protest movement prompted by the fatal shooting of teenager Michael Brown by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, 2014. Seals was with Lezley McSpadden, Brown's mother, when prosecutors announced in November of that year that a grand jury had declined to indict Wilson in Brown's death.

Seals described himself in his Twitter profile as a "Businessman, Revolutionary, Activist, Unapologetically BLACK, Afrikan in AmeriKKKa, Fighter, Leader." In recent days, he tweeted strong support for professional football player Colin Kaepernick, who drew controversy by declining to stand for the Star-Spangled Banner before theSan Francisco 49er's pre-season games. Kaepernick cited racial inequality for his protest.

Seals, known on Twitter as King D Seals, noted that "white people" chastised Ferguson protesters for sometimes violent demonstrations. Yet many also chastised Kaepernick for his non-violent protest.

The St. Louis American, the self-described "voice of the area’s African-American community," reported Seals recently uploaded a Facebook Live video saying Ferguson police had once drawn guns on him and his younger brother. Political analyst Lizz Brown tweeted a screen shot of what apparently was a Seals tweet from July in which he claimed he and his 14-year-old brother were pulled over at gunpoint by police who warned him to "choose your enemies wisely."

USA TODAY could not independently find either social media posting Wednesday.

Other activists paid homage to Seals on social media.

"If Ferguson meant anything, so did Darren Seals," tweeted Ashley Yates.

"His name was Darren Seals. RIP," tweeted Torraine Walker.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Sounds like there wasn't a cop around when he needed one.
--------------------------------------------------------

Probably BLM getting rid of him for calling them out. Or maybe not, after all they are such a "peaceful" organization. Just ask most recently Milwaukee.

- - - - -
That said, his claim about police seems rather farfetched. I saw the tweet people said he sent out about that, and he said 10 "detectives" pulled him over and pulled out their guns and pointed them at him.

At best they are what, 2 detectives to a car? Sometimes 1? So no less than 5 cars of detectives pulled him over and pulled out their guns on him, and nobody caught this on video? In 2016? Right.... not even touching on the fact that Ferguson has a population of 21,200 or so, so the likelyhood of them even having 10 detectives, let alone 10 detectives all on shift at the same time, AND doing traffic stops, is rather slim.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(09-07-2016, 04:54 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Sounds like there wasn't a cop around when he needed one.

Probably closer to 15.

(09-07-2016, 05:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably BLM getting rid of him for calling them out. Or maybe not, after all they are such a "peaceful" organization. Just ask most recently Milwaukee.

- - - - -
That said, his claim about police seems rather farfetched. I saw the tweet people said he sent out about that, and he said 10 "detectives" pulled him over and pulled out their guns and pointed them at him.

At best they are what, 2 detectives to a car? Sometimes 1? So no less than 5 cars of detectives pulled him over and pulled out their guns on him, and nobody caught this on video? In 2016? Right.... not even touching on the fact that Ferguson has a population of 21,200 or so, so the likelyhood of them even having 10 detectives, let alone 10 detectives all on shift at the same time, AND doing traffic stops, is rather slim.

LEOs and intelligence agencies have been pulling this sort of thing in this country for a long time and they are rarely caught when they do.  The FBI's CoIntelPro crimes would have very likely been buried forever had a group of activists not broken into an FBI building and stolen them during a classic Muhammed Ali fight.  They have and continue to use "shock and awe" sort of psy-ops against whistleblowers/activists because it's preferable to shooting people in the head in many ways.  It's usually more muted and covert than how he had described it, but I don't doubt it for a second.  The guy winds up dead in a burning car and THAT sounds farfetched to you?  I don't get it.  The described incident is a lot more believable to most than being assassinated and stuffed in a burning car, isn't it?

Also, LE and Intelligence agencies probably have EMP and cell-jamming stuff at their disposal if they want it. Cell phone cameras probably aren't that hard to defeat if you have an unlimited gov't gravytrain budget to do whatever you please.
Karma..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-07-2016, 05:36 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Probably closer to 15.

LEOs and intelligence agencies have been pulling this sort of thing in this country for a long time and they are rarely caught when they do.  The FBI's CoIntelPro crimes would have very likely been buried forever had a group of activists not broken into an FBI building and stolen them during a classic Muhammed Ali fight.  They have and continue to use "shock and awe" sort of psy-ops against whistleblowers/activists because it's preferable to shooting people in the head in many ways.  It's usually more muted and covert than how he had described it, but I don't doubt it for a second.  The guy winds up dead in a burning car and THAT sounds farfetched to you?  I don't get it.  The described incident is a lot more believable to most than being assassinated and stuffed in a burning car, isn't it?

Also, LE and Intelligence agencies probably have EMP and cell-jamming stuff at their disposal if they want it.  Cell phone cameras probably aren't that hard to defeat if you have an unlimited gov't gravytrain budget to do whatever you please.

Or... let me throw this out here. As statistics have proven, 99% of the time a black person is murdered, it's by another black person. Just saying. Maybe if I put it in option format so you can weigh them or whatnot. ...

Option #1: Intelligence agency conspiracy with EMPs (which would remove their own car's ability to start since all modern cars are vulnerable to EMPs now) swoop in and set up a cell phone jamming radius (which wouldn't stop people from recording video, just from uploading it until they leave said radius) to threaten a guy that the vast majority of the country neither knew or cared about. Meanwhile nobody saw this minimum 6 car, 10 gun procession (5 detective cars, 1 cell blocking van) in public and nobody took a video to upload later once the cell blocking was over. Or even remembered the event happening and put it on their social media later.

Option #2: Black criminals who were upset that he specifically insulted and called out (who have Twitter messages saying how they can't wait until they can kill him) their using BLM to make large amounts of money, killed him.

Just going to leave those two options there. I'll let you decide which is the most probable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a somewhat different yet related topic. I just saw this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ferguson-gunfire-protester-struck-by-car_us_57aadbc2e4b06e52746e5eec

A girl hits a Ferguson protester, who was blocking the road in the dark, with her car, and the protesters start firing on her.

(09-07-2016, 05:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Karma..

what a terrible comment.  for what?  what did this individual do that warrants his blatant execution in your mind?
"If Ferguson mattered..."

It didn't. Their narrative proved to be false.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(09-07-2016, 06:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Or... let me throw this out here. As statistics have proven, 99% of the time a black person is murdered, it's by another black person. Just saying. Maybe if I put it in option format so you can weigh them or whatnot. ...

Option #1: Intelligence agency conspiracy with EMPs (which would remove their own car's ability to start since all modern cars are vulnerable to EMPs now) swoop in and set up a cell phone jamming radius (which wouldn't stop people from recording video, just from uploading it until they leave said radius) to threaten a guy that the vast majority of the country neither knew or cared about. Meanwhile nobody saw this minimum 6 car, 10 gun procession (5 detective cars, 1 cell blocking van) in public and nobody took a video to upload later once the cell blocking was over. Or even remembered the event happening and put it on their social media later.

Option #2: Black criminals who were upset that he specifically insulted and called out (who have Twitter messages saying how they can't wait until they can kill him) their using BLM to make large amounts of money, killed him.

Just going to leave those two options there. I'll let you decide which is the most probable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a somewhat different yet related topic. I just saw this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ferguson-gunfire-protester-struck-by-car_us_57aadbc2e4b06e52746e5eec

A girl hits a Ferguson protester, who was blocking the road in the dark, with her car, and the protesters start firing on her.

interesting that you called out the race of the 'criminals' in the 2nd option... 
(09-07-2016, 06:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: what a terrible comment.  for what?  what did this individual do that warrants his blatant execution in your mind?

Karma, in the sense that it's most likely that the ones who did him in, are the very ones that he encouraged to make peaceful changes to improve their situation. 

But, you are right.  Not very sensitive of me to say "Karma".  Should likely have said "Ironic".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-07-2016, 06:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: interesting that you called out the race of the 'criminals' in the 2nd option... 

Because they were the exact people that he called out, from the organization who's first word is "Black", who said wanted to kill him, from a community that's 70% black, when it's statistically prove the vast majority of black murders are perpetrated by other black people?

Yeah, really "interesting".   Yawn Rolleyes Yawn

(09-07-2016, 06:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: interesting that you called out the race of the 'criminals' in the 2nd option... 

Are you suggesting he could have just said criminals and the color be implied? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-07-2016, 07:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Karma, in the sense that it's most likely that the ones who did him in, are the very ones that he encouraged to make peaceful changes to improve their situation. 

But, you are right.  Not very sensitive of me to say "Karma".  Should likely have said "Ironic".

Not sure about the sensitivity factor.  If your intention was to highlight the above, 'ironic' certainly works better.  I only had 'karma' to work with, and it read much differently.  I rescind my original assessment.  

(09-07-2016, 07:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you suggesting he could have just said criminals and the color be implied? 

I am not. 
It's definitely suspicious that the car was burned, likely to destroy any evidence.

Otherwise, it's grossly irresponsible for the article in the OP to remotely insinuate this was cops that did this. Especially without mentioning the BLM rift, if true.

(09-07-2016, 06:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Or... let me throw this out here. As statistics have proven, 99% of the time a black person is murdered, it's by another black person. Just saying. Maybe if I put it in option format so you can weigh them or whatnot. ...

Option number one does not require EMPs, jamming, a shadowy conspiracy, or any of that; but if we can get to the moon and back then it is possible.  It easily could have been a case of surveilling his patterns and striking in a place where they felt comfortable.  And like it or not, the FBI and other LEO agencies have a history of way overstepping their bounds, becoming Law Breaking Agencies, and more or less getting away with it.

Also your statistic of "99% of black murders..." is off.  It is reported to be at 93%, and that's if you believe that the reporting process is accurate (it probably isn't).  

I'd be interested in seeing the death threats on twitter, but it still doesn't make it a slam dunk in my eyes.  An oddly specific claim about gov't intimidation that most people won't believe is just as much of a red flag in my eyes.  Why?  Because LEAs commonly orchestrate events in such a way as the victims seem non-credible after the fact when they are trying to get away with something.  I've witnessed it and lived it.  
(09-07-2016, 08:23 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Option number one does not require EMPs, jamming, a shadowy conspiracy, or any of that; but if we can get to the moon and back then it is possible.  It easily could have been a case of surveilling his patterns and striking in a place where they felt comfortable.  And like it or not, the FBI and other LEO agencies have a history of way overstepping their bounds, becoming Law Breaking Agencies, and more or less getting away with it.

Also your statistic of "99% of black murders..." is off.  It is reported to be at 93%, and that's if you believe that the reporting process is accurate (it probably isn't).  

I'd be interested in seeing the death threats on twitter, but it still doesn't make it a slam dunk in my eyes.  An oddly specific claim about gov't intimidation that most people won't believe is just as much of a red flag in my eyes.  Why?  Because LEAs commonly orchestrate events in such a way as the victims seem non-credible after the fact when they are trying to get away with something.  I've witnessed it and lived it.  

You think this guy was important enough for people in the government to bother with?   I'm sure he thought he was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

This thread perfectly illustrates just how inane the "debate" on this topic has become.  Maybe the Bavarian Illuminati killed him?

[Image: morris_t.jpg]
(09-08-2016, 10:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This thread perfectly illustrates just how inane the "debate" on this topic has become.  Maybe the Bavarian Illuminati killed him?

No, just the Fraternal Order of Bad Cops, a subgroup of the Illuminati collaborating with the Freemasons and funded by the Vatican.

(09-07-2016, 04:54 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Sounds like there wasn't a cop around when he needed one.

Or maybe there was a cop around when he did not need one.
(09-07-2016, 06:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: what a terrible comment.  for what?  what did this individual do that warrants his blatant execution in your mind?

Saying bad things about white people.