Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Few comments on sweeping both Ravens and Steelers
I remember years of knowing the Bengals were going nowhere, but just hoped so badly to beat the Steelers. Yeah, the Ravens and Steelers are not who they used to be, but beating those scumbags down so deeply has been gratifying. From last year, the time that the clown JuJu got blasted and fumbled the ball to the Bengals, they have been our B words.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 05:52 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Marvin is a Pittsburgh native, yes?  My guess is that deep down, he was a Steelers fan and didn't really want to beat them very badly.

Marvin’s Pittsburgh-Themed Mancave rivals only Cardinal Bob’s St. Louis-Themed one. Fatheads of Ben and Ward adorn the walls. A Jobu-like prayer alter with a mini Cowher idol. Jockstraps from Steelers greats from eras long past adorn another wall, all dated and signed. Smiley, giggly pictures with the Rooney Family on a solid polished office desk. 16 years of Bengals paychecks bought a LOT of memorabilia!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 04:04 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Steelers got away with a lot of shit for almost 50 years because the refs looked the other way.

Absolutley!

Anybody else remember Steelers LB coach J Porter going out onto the field and antagonizing the Bengals players until they reacted then the penguins throw a flag on the Bengals?  That was all the evidence anybody should need  to realize the NFL is biased and they show it.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 10:18 PM)M.W. Wrote: Absolutley!

Anybody else remember Steelers LB coach J Porter going out onto the field and antagonizing the Bengals players until they reacted then the penguins throw a flag on the Bengals?  That was all the evidence anybody should need  to realize the NFL is biased and they show it.

Or on the big stage in Super Bowl XL.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I don’t care if the Steelers field a division three football team. Sweeping them is always fun.

I don’t think the Bengals beat KC so gotta root for the Steelers this week which will eliminate the Browns. Obviously root for the Rams to eliminate the Ravens and then root for the Ravens next week to eliminate the Steelers. But I don’t see the Browns game going the same way as last time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote