Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Official Board Mock Summary
This thread is for GMs who participated in the 2018 Official Board Mock.  Please post your teams and picks here...

BENGALS

RD 1 Pick 21   Cincinnati Bengals
Mike McGlinchey  OT Notre Dame

RD 2 Pick 46   Cincinnati Bengals
James Daniel OC Iowa

RD 3 Pick 77   Cincinnati Bengals
Ronnie Harrison Safety Alabama

RD 3 Pick 100 Cincinnati Bengals
Uchenna Nwosu USC Sr OLB

SAINTS

RD 1 Pick 27  New Orleans
Mike Gesicki TE Penn State

RD 3 Pick 91 New Orleans
Duke Ejiofor, DE, Wake Forest
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Washington had two picks...

PICK 13 VITA VEA DT
PICK 44 CONNOR WILLIAMS G/T

Carolina had 4 picks...

PICK 24 FRANK RAGNOW C
PICK 55 ARDEN KEY DE
PICK 85 CHRISTIAN KIRK WR
PICK 88 CARLTON DAVIS CB
Reply/Quote
Chicago had 2 picks:
Tremaine edmunds
Billy Price

Edmunds gives them another pass rush and insurance for Floyd. Price offers piston versatility on a line that needs bodies

Indianapolis had 5 picks:
Quentin Nelson
Taven Bryan
Isiah Oliver
Lorenzo Carter
Dj Chark

Colts are going to a 4-3 and needed d line and pass rush. Oliver replaces rash an Mathis and Chark replaces moncrief. His speed opens things underneath for Hilton and the running game. Nelson was bpa and helps protect luck.
Reply/Quote
New York Giants

Rd 1

Saquon Barkley RB - Pretty self explanatory, arguably the Best player in the draft at a position of need.

Rd 2 

Will Hernandez RG - 1st round talent, left side of the Giants line is solid and Center they seem to like what they have so the right side had to be upgraded which I think I do with this pick.

Rd 3

Rasheem Green DE - Needed someone to replace JPP so I had to take Green who I think has the potential to be a very good DE, NFL had him as a 2nd rounder so another value pick here at a position of need.

Tyrell Crosby RT - As I said earlier the giants needed to get the right side of the offensive line figured out and with this pick and Hernandez in round 2 they have done exactly that. After these picks and Nate Solder in FA Eli will have some time to throw and Barkley will be running all over the place.

Atlanta Falcons

Rd 1

Courtland Sutton WR - Falcons basically have Sanu and Julio at WR, either goes down they have next to nothing behind them so late in the first get a top WR to be the #3 and potentially move up.

Rd 2

Malik Jefferson LB - Falcons need LB help, Jefferson has the build of a LB and the speed to cover TEs. 

Rd 3

Derrick Nnadi DT - Outside of Grady Jarret they don't have a ton at DT so took the best one left on the board in round 3.

Wasn't super happy with how things fell for the Falcons but thought that the Giants draft was crazy good.
Reply/Quote
Where are the GMs from the Mock Draft? Please post your picks for the teams you represented! From what I saw, I thought everyone did well.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I only made the first two picks for my teams cause i got high jacked and then i forgot like a dumbass but here they are...

Lions:

1st round - Darius Guice RB LSU

2nd round - Tim Settle DT Virginia Tech

3rd round - Mark Andrews TE Oklahoma

Vikings:

1st round - Maurice Hurst DT Michigan

2nd round - Orlando Brown OT Bama

3rd round - Parry Nickerson CB (haven't studied this deep on CB's so i don't know what college he is from)
Reply/Quote
I had the Raiders and Jaguars

Raiders
1. Denzel Ward, CB: They needed secondary help, especially with only 4 INTs last season and allowing the 3rd highest passer rating to QBs. Sean Smith disappointed, they need to bolster that secondary and while I like Jaire Alexander more, less injury histroy with Ward.

2. Harrison Philips, DT: The Raiders showed interest in getting a DT and Phillips would be a great addition. Strong player who can get in the backfield and help out that struggling defense.

3. Marcell Attman, WR: They lost Crabtree and sure they signed Jordy Nelson, but he's been injured and who knows if he has any left in the tank. Attman was my best available wide receiver at this point.

Jaguars
1. Equonimous St Brown, WR: The Jaguars need a receiver badly and St Brown could be a deadly player moving forward. His game mimics that of AJ Green and due to poor QB play, he didn't get to showcase his talents as well. Possibly got their #1 WR here.

2. Hayden Hurst, TE: He's not the best receiving tight end, but he's the best all around one. The Jaguars are obviously going to run the ball and Hurst is great at blocking. Throw in a decent pass catcher and the Jaguars bolster their offense more.

3. Chad Thomas, DE: Personal favorite and sleeper, Chad Thomas adds to their great defense and helps get more pressure on the quarterback. He has everything you want in a defensive end, just never put it all on the field. Needs to be coached up
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote