Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Cut list
(08-31-2019, 05:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IR rules are so outdated in the NFL

Yep. But they are slowly getting better. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Keeping 11 DL is somewhat surprising BUT expect that to slim down come tmr assuming they scoop up a OL/LB that someone else cut. And they have some depth issues at HB
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 05:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Haven't had a chance to look yet, but I wonder what O-linemen or LB's are out there that the Bengals might be interested in?

I just saw that the Jets cuts 3rd rounder Jachai Polite....I don't know anything about him, tho. Is he any good?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 05:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Haven't had a chance to look yet, but I wonder what O-linemen or LB's are out there that the Bengals might be interested in?

Niners cut a 25 year old former 1st RD OG (Garnett) and Jets cut a 3rd RD LB they drafted this year (Polite).

This is the best tracker I can find:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-follow-along-as-all-32-teams-cut-down-to-their-final-53/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Thoughts
I think we will trade for a RB and a CB
Don't like keeping 3 QBs
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Harris is somewhat of a surprise cut for me. I had also thought that Ringo had a decent shot, but Brown and Glasgow have crowded out the 3 tech spot pretty well - especially if Ringo got hurt. 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 05:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Niners cut a 25 year old former 1st RG OG (Garnett) and Jets cut a 3rd RD LB they drafted this year (Polite).

This is the best tracker I can find:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-follow-along-as-all-32-teams-cut-down-to-their-final-53/

I think someone should start a thread about available talent.

Teams keep a couple of players on their 53 that they know someone else wants, hoping for a trade.

Otherwise, it's a matter of your slot on the waiver claim.

Jake Campos was cut by Dallas. 6-7, 320lb kid from Iowa State. Was on PS last year. Don't think he will last long.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 05:17 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I think someone should start a thread about available talent.

Teams keep a couple of players on their 53 that they know someone else wants, hoping for a trade.

Otherwise, it's a matter of your slot on the waiver claim.

Jake Campos was cut by Dallas. 6-7, 320lb kid from Iowa State. Was on PS last year. Don't think he will last long.

I put one out there
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
9 rookies, 3 undrafted are currently on the squad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 05:27 PM)pally Wrote: 9 rookies, 3 undrafted are currently on the squad

I was thinking earlier that I wonder how we stacked up against the rest of the league in terms of age. We were already one of the youngest teams in the league last year.

I have no problem with it, either.
Reply/Quote
Really don't see any cuts I hate. This would look very different under Marvin
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 09:43 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Really don't see any cuts I hate.  This would look very different under Marvin

Maybe a player or 2 different. But, I doubt drastically.

You guys act like everything Taylor does is revolutionary.
Reply/Quote
Davis cut is a bit of a surprise. So Williams and Anderson out for the year and Davis waived.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 04:43 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Where’s Dugas?

Never mind, I see he made the 53!

Pretty scary huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Driskell was put on IR for the entire year.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 05:43 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

More like... feels like people were saying he might miss 0-2 games, and now it "feels like" he'll miss less than 8. Shut the guy down and let him heal the 8 weeks so he doesn't get re-hurt after coming back too early.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 09:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Maybe a player or 2 different. But, I doubt drastically.

You guys act like everything Taylor does is revolutionary.

I didn't say anything was revolutionary but I could guarantee that Cody Core would still be here.  Dolegala would be gone, John Jerry would still be here.  

Phillips would be gone.  You're talking about the guy who held on to John Thronton forever, and started MJ over Hubbard last season
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 10:59 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I didn't say anything was revolutionary but I could guarantee that Cody Core would still be here.  Dolegala would be gone, John Jerry would still be here.  

Phillips would be gone.  You're talking about the guy who held on to John Thronton forever, and started MJ over Hubbard last season

Phillips ranked as a really good CB by PFF during the preseason.

Who knows on the others.

Jerry looked done. I doubt they keep him last year. Heck - He was a free agent all year and they didn't sign him. Seemed to be a Turner special.

Dolegala? Keeping 3 QB's definitely takes a roster spot away. I guess we'll see if that guy turns into something. He won't play this year most likely. It's kind of like wasting a roster spot.

Core? Maybe. Maybe not.

Who knows how much Bengals Management controls roster moves too and how much is coaches.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 10:59 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I didn't say anything was revolutionary but I could guarantee that Cody Core would still be here.  Dolegala would be gone, John Jerry would still be here.  

.....and probably Malik Jefferson, and the Davis kid they just drafted. It isn't revolutionary, but it's definitely a noticeable change, IMO.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote