Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final GOP debate is tonight
(12-16-2015, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I saw very clearly how frustrated they were when the Tea Party extremists shut down the government in an attempt to get what they want.

Both the Dems and the Reps need to realize that this whole "compromise is for losers" mentality is failing.  they have to learn to work with each other to address the problems this country is facing

Nice words, but the question is: Who's going to do it? Maybe we should go back to the Triumvirate of the Roman Empire.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-16-2015, 01:50 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I wasn't suggesting you wouldn't be, I just don't see how he had a "bad" night.
Cruz, Trump and Christie fared far worse. 

Rubio got hit hard on immigration and just not being a conservative. Rand really got some good shots on him. I agree with you on trump .... He just makes up whatever. And Christie just wants us Into a war and expanding the NSA.

I do think Cruz was playing it safe last night .

Carson is losing it .... And jeb and the rest just looked lost.
(12-16-2015, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I saw very clearly how frustrated they were when the Tea Party extremists shut down the government in an attempt to get what they want.

Both the Dems and the Reps need to realize that this whole "compromise is for losers" mentality is failing.  they have to learn to work with each other to address the problems this country is facing

Well Ryan just compromised and we got raped. Compromising for the sake of a deal isn't worth it ... It would be nice if we stuck to conservative principles.